augite in a sentence
1) This leads to a miscibility gap between pigeonite and augite compositions.
2) augite is rich in titanium compared to augite in tholeiitic basalt.
3) augite is rich in titanium compared to augite in tholeiitic basalt.
4) augite and labradorite are found in these dolerites.
augite example sentences5) Most of the dolerites are fine to medium grained, dark grey rocks with augite and plagioclase as major constituents.
6) Augite, biotite, plagioclase and hornblende occur as microphenocrysts and comprise 1% to 7% of the andesite.
7) In tholeiitic basalt, pyroxene (augite and orthopyroxene or pigeonite) and calcium-rich plagioclase are common phenocryst minerals.
8) Plagioclase, hornblende and augite are mostly in form as phenocrysts and comprise 1% to 10% of the andesite.
9) Varieties include enstatite, bronzite, hypersthene, diopside, wollastonite, augite, pectolite, spodumene, and rhodonite.
10) The group includes augite, hypersthene, and diopside, with composition varying as a mixture of FeSiO 3, MgSiO 3, and CaSiO 3 . Pyroxenite is an igneous rock composed largely of pyroxene.
11) A feature south of Ember Ridge, unofficially known as Betty's Bump, comprises andesite with phenocrysts of plagioclase, augite and olivine.
12) About 35% of Ember Ridge andesite contains phenocrysts of hornblende, augite, plagioclase and orthopyroxene and exist as isolated crystals and clots.
13) Primary olivine, plagioclase feldspar and augite were successively broken down and replaced by a mineral assemblage consisting of hematite, gibbsite, goethite, anatase, halloysite and kaolinite.
14) Trachyte tuffs contain little or no quartz but much sanidine or anorthoclase and sometimes oligoclase feldspar, with occasional biotite, augite and hornblende.
example sentences with augite15) Blocks of these crystalline minerals (anorthite, olivine, augite and hornblende) are common objects in the tuffs of many of the West Indian volcanoes.
16) Good crystals of augite and olivine are also to be obtained in the ash beds of Vesuvius and of many other volcanoes, ancient and modern.
17) Also dykes of augite syenite, picrite and tholeiite dolerite were intruded.
18) 15 lava flows make up the 150m cliffs of the Gorge showing many large augite crystals (phenocrysts) up to 15 mm.
19) "Olivine tholeiite" has augite and orthopyroxene or pigeonite with abundant olivine, but olivine may have rims of pyroxene and is unlikely to be present in the groundmass.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of augite
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of augite with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with augite
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word augite in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with augite.
20 examples of simple sentences of augite. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of augite
Compound Sentences with augite
Complex Sentences with augite
Compound-Complex Sentences with augite