attentions in a sentence
1) Their cottages had scarcely survived their attentions.
2) The body is handled with care and attentions.
3) It was by little attentions, often repeated.
4) His attentions towards her had been almost worshipful.
attentions example sentences5) The Luftwaffe turned its attentions to these convoys.
6) As such, it is increasingly attracting the attentions of historians.
7) Thanks a lot for all the attentions.
8) He is always a gentleman and won the attentions of many.
9) He turned his attentions to the forthcoming stage 21 time trial.
10) They decided to turn their attentions to reproduction with humans.
11) Dragons are commonly jealous of the attentions of their human companions.
12) The second continuum reflects what a person focuses their attentions on.
13) Could the diamond giants be turning their attentions to smaller projects?
14) Joanna also turns her attentions to Lou's used car business.
example sentences with attentions15) Here, she instead directs her attentions to Data.
16) Nelson is heartbroken and again turns his attentions to Karen Page.
17) People who were milling about turned their attentions to the stage.
18) Then he turned his attentions toward the Mandara kingdom.
19) The Serbs directed their expansionist attentions to the south.
20) Pelé is the focus of most footballers' attentions.
21) For example, ferrocinium salts have received much attentions from commercial applications.
22) To whom does Mr. Wickham re- direct his attentions?
23) Immediately, their attentions moved from her to me.
24) What exactly do you want from gaining their attentions Mike?
25) Nor have we been wanting in attentions to our British brethren.
26) She resented his attentions to other women, particularly Virginia Clay.
27) His apparent indifference to such attentions gave rise to recurring rumors of homosexuality.
How to use attentions in a sentence28) Gable shifted his attentions to Marion Davies.
29) Ralph blandly shrugs off these attentions and continues his visits.
30) No delicate attentions to posterity, who can never pay its debts.
31) Even after Frank began to monopolize their small daughter's attentions.
32) Miller had also turned his attentions on finding Moyse's money.
33) Having been unsuccessful, Rubin turned all his attentions to political protest.
34) Unlike the others, she hadn't craved his romantic attentions.
35) In 2012 Jamie will turn his attentions to enduro full-time.
36) A harem stallion defends his mares against the attentions of other males.
37) His attentions now turned toward Korea.
38) Instead, he turns his attentions to rebuilding the Omega Lock.
39) My heart was stirred by his attentions in what were very romantic circumstances.
40) Use pictures, because nothing grabs users' attentions more than great images.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attentions
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attentions with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attentions
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attentions in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attentions.
20 examples of simple sentences of attentions. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attentions
Compound Sentences with attentions
Complex Sentences with attentions
Compound-Complex Sentences with attentions