attentional system in a sentence
1) Another conceptual model is the supervisory attentional system (SAS).
2) Another error in the supervisory attentional system can lead to more devastating implications.
3) The attention system consists of three attentional systems : warning, focus and executive control.
4) Under unique, non-routine procedures the supervisory attentional system (SAS) controls schema activation.
attentional system example sentences5) In addition, the attentional system could be further divided into a posterior and an anterior attentional system.
6) In addition, the attentional system could be further divided into a posterior and an anterior attentional system .
7) Of particular relevance to the current research is the posterior attentional system (Posner u0026 Peterson, 1990).
8) The supervisory attentional system provides individuals with the ability to predict and prepare for situations mentally prior to any possible encounter.
9) So the effects of alcohol come down to how our minds interact with the situation when our attentional systems have started operating with a kind of tunnel vision.
10) The alcohol myopia model says that drink makes our attentional system short-sighted and the more we drink, the more short-sighted it becomes.
11) Evidence suggests that motivational states guide the posterior attentional system and lead motivationally relevant stimuli to capture attention (e.g., Fox, Russo, u0026 Dutton, 2002).
12) Mirsky further added that even though the four factors appeared to be separate, in fact, all of these brain areas are linked together to form the human attentional system .
13) The final component of attention, the alert or sustain system, served to prolong and potentiate the activity of the attentional system so that important information was not missed.
14) One major criticism of this model comes from the reliance on animal models of attention, which may or may not apply to the human attentional system .
example sentences with attentional15) The first component, arousal, was considered the most primitive attentional system and was located in the spinal cord, reticular activating system (RAS) and the mid-brain hypothalamus.
16) He stated that the attentional system was a single, limited capacity system in which some information passed through and was processed by higher-order cognitive processes.
17) In Rothbart's view, what she calls the attentional system allows the child to regulate his or her outward behavior as well as internal reactions to stimuli.
18) Over time, the supervisory attentional system was incorporated into research on age, brain injuries, psychological disorders, degenerative diseases, substance abuse and more.
19) For example, Posner proposed that there is a separate "executive" branch of the attentional system, which is responsible for focusing attention on selected aspects of the environment.
20) The executive control system is responsible for processes that are sometimes referred to as executive functions, and among others includes supervisory attentional system, or cognitive control.
21) Experiments on covert orienting of spatial attention using the Posner paradigm confirm the existence of two different attentional systems in the two hemispheres.
22) Iacoboni also suggests there exists dual attention in split-brained patients, which is implying that each cerebral hemisphere has its own attentional system .
23) (1989), called the supervisory attentional system .
24) in the human attentional system at which the disruption may act.
25) Supervisory attentional system (SAS)
26) "It is the ability of the attentional system to select a target object among distractors, and to do so quickly, which is most relevant to everyday tasks such as driving," the researchers write.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attentional system
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attentional system with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attentional system
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attentional system in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attentional system.
20 examples of simple sentences of attentional system. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attentional system
Compound Sentences with attentional system
Complex Sentences with attentional system
Compound-Complex Sentences with attentional system