attentional resource in a sentence
1) Research has found that semantic selection requires a greater attentional resources than physical selection.
2) This increased focus of attention on central aspects takes away attentional resources from peripheral details.
3) Or it may suggest a gender-based bias in allocating attentional resources on a conscious level.
4) Cognitive control processes such as selective attention reduce this competition by prioritizing where attentional resources are distributed.
attentional resource example sentences5) However, with sufficient practice such tasks are performed automatically, without the need for attentional resources .
6) These findings support the claim that emotional stimuli are more effective in capturing attentional resources than non-emotional stimuli.
7) This information suggests that divided attention tasks require more attentional resources than normally required by a non sleep-deprived individual.
8) resource theories postulated that there existed only a finite amount of attentional resources that could be allocated toward any given task.
9) In this model, Kanfer and Ackerman suggest that humans have limited attentional resources that they can devote to a task.
10) The rationale for using more complex stimuli was that this type of stimuli would increase perceptual load, requiring more attentional resources .
11) Research employing these techniques has linked increases in mental workload and allocation of attentional resources with increased activity in the prefrontal cortex.
12) He proposed the existence of a "human processing operator" that was responsible for deciding how much attentional resources to allocate for a specific task.
13) Thus, in contrast to filter theories, it was not a hypothetical filter, which constrained attention, but the limited availability of attentional resources .
14) In addition, it was believed that these attentional resources existed in an undifferentiated, non-specific pool, which could be allocated flexibly toward various tasks.
example sentences with attentional15) Endogenous (from Greek endo, meaning "within" or "internally") orienting is the intentional allocation of attentional resources to a predetermined location or space.
16) More attentional resources can then be devoted to attending to the message in the text, which results in deeper processing and an easier recall of the information presented.
17) The above studies all indicate that when the process of reading requires more attentional resources due to the nature of the text, then readability and comprehension are reduced.
18) The reason being that they must use attentional resources to handle the undesirable work context, which distracts from the richness otherwise inherent in the job.
19) They proposed that attentional resources are endogenously (voluntarily) biased towards vision in order to compensate for the low alerting capability of visual signals.
20) ERP research has been useful in understanding how emotion relates to attention because the N1 provides a means of examining the significance of emotion in capturing attentional resources .
21) Unilateral sensory extinction is thought by most to be explained by competition models of selective attention where each stimulus competes to gain access to limited pools of attentional resources .
22) Another theory that is being examined to explain age related declines in working memory is that there is a limit in attentional resources seen as we age.
23) Further, it was believed that it would be maladaptive to rely solely on active monitoring because it requires a lot of attentional resources .
24) Thus, higher perceptual load, and therefore more significant use of attentional resources, appears to increase the likelihood of inattentional blindness episodes.
25) Alternatively, if processing requires a small amount of attentional resources, perceptual load is low and attention is inescapably directed to the non-target stimuli.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attentional resource
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attentional resource with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attentional resource
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attentional resource in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attentional resource.
20 examples of simple sentences of attentional resource. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attentional resource
Compound Sentences with attentional resource
Complex Sentences with attentional resource
Compound-Complex Sentences with attentional resource