attentional process in a sentence
1) The disorder is typically associated with cognitive disruptions in early perceptual and attentional processes .
2) The peripheral cues tend to attract attention automatically, recruiting bottom-up attentional control processes .
3) Vector attention was also known as "directed attention" and implied conscious control of attentional processes .
4) This contrasts to controlled attentional processes that require conscious control in order to respond to unique situations.
attentional process example sentences5) Automatic attentional processes do not require conscious control and are triggered in response to familiar, environmental stimuli.
6) Harvey Irwin (1985) presented a theory of the OBE involving attentional cognitive processes and somatic sensory activity.
7) The changes are potentially long-lasting as meditation may have the ability to strengthen neuronal circuits as selective attentional processes improve.
8) Other researchers state that working memory does not influence inattentional blindness because working memory does not influence all attentional processes .
9) Gradually, this culminates in drug cues taking over attentional processes and results in cravings, drug-seeking, and relapse.
10) The frontal lobes, unimodal, association, and tertiary cortex were believed to be key components of directed attentional processes .
11) Baddeley suggests that the central executive acts more like a system which controls attentional processes rather than as a memory store.
12) This component has been linked with higher-order perceptual and attentional processes, including feature analysis of geometric figures and visually presented words.
13) Regarding absorption, people high in need for cognition may find it easier to devote their attentional processes exclusively to intellectual tasks.
14) Given this, the progress that has been made is remarkable, particularly in relating components of the ERP to attentional processes .
example sentences with attentional15) Decreases in grey matter in IBS patients occurred in several regions involved in attentional brain processes, which decide what the body should pay attention to.
16) Also, most of the theories view the RAS, the reticular thalamus, and the frontal lobes as an important component in attentional processes .
17) Additionally, its amplitude is influenced by selective attention, and thus it has been used to study a variety of attentional processes .
18) While at Freiburg he started a psychology laboratory and began publishing papers on a number of topics including attentional processes, memory, learning, and perception.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attentional process
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attentional process with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attentional process
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attentional process in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attentional process.
20 examples of simple sentences of attentional process. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attentional process
Compound Sentences with attentional process
Complex Sentences with attentional process
Compound-Complex Sentences with attentional process