attentional bias in a sentence
1) For what type of observer might such an attentional bias be expected?
2) The specificity of these attentional biases highlights their mating-related functions.
3) Disorder specific attentional biases have been found for a variety of mental disorders.
4) Indeed, such is consistent with related work on attentional bias in implicit memory.
attentional bias example sentences5) Thus, the attentional bias was not only observer specific, but also target specific.
6) The low alerting capability of visual signals is compensated by individuals' attentional bias towards visual modalities.
7) Findings seem to rule out the possibility that positive affect or arousal were responsible for the attentional bias .
8) There are also reasons for thinking that such an attentional bias might depend on characteristics of the observer.
9) It is possible that somewhat different patterns of attentional bias would be observed when long-term mating preferences are salient.
10) More research is also needed to study the specific effects of memory and attentional biases in various eating disorders.
11) The emotional Stroop task, an adaptation to the original Stroop, measures attentional bias to emotional stimuli.
12) Conversely, Koppen and Spence suggest that attentional bias towards the visual modality may be exogenously (reflexively) mediated.
13) Increased response time to indicate the color of threat words relative to neutral words suggests an attentional bias toward such threat.
14) The overall pattern of findings speaks to the specificity of the observed attentional bias and points to its potential mating-related function.
example sentences with attentional15) We are prone, by nature of being human, to illusions of control, to attentional bias, and dozens of other errors of observation and processing.
16) Evidence for Mating-Related biases in attentional Adhesion The visual cuing method used in these studies assesses automatic, lower order attentional biases (Fox et al., 2002; MacLeod et al., 1986).
17) In contrast, there is less reason to expect that those low in intrasexual vigilance would respond to the prime with a similar attentional bias .
18) Given that a greater amount of attention is allotted to the processing of negative stimuli, the negativity bias may also be indicative of an attentional bias .
19) Faster detection times to find emotional stimuli among neutral stimuli or slower detection times to find neutral stimuli among emotional distractors infer an attentional bias for such stimuli.
20) Individuals with eating disorders (BN, AN, EDNOS) display several memory and attentional biases to food, shape, weight and size.
21) All types of eating disorders (bulimia nervosa, anorexia nervosa, obesity and EDNOS) consistently display attentional biases towards disorder-related stimuli specific to their ED.
22) Individuals with eating disorders show increased tendencies to direct their attention towards irregular eating-related thought processing and attentional bias, compared to non-ED individuals.
23) Some memory impairments found in individuals with ED, are due to nutritional deficiencies, as well as various cognitive and attentional biases .
24) Participants with obsessive-compulsive disorder symptoms initially show attentional bias to compulsive threat, but this bias is attenuated in later trials due to habituation to the threat stimuli.
25) Tinbergen suggested that this prey selection was caused by an attentional bias that improved detection of one type of insect while suppressing detection of others.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attentional bias
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attentional bias with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attentional bias
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attentional bias in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attentional bias.
20 examples of simple sentences of attentional bias. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attentional bias
Compound Sentences with attentional bias
Complex Sentences with attentional bias
Compound-Complex Sentences with attentional bias