attention memory in a sentence
1) There may be interference with attention, memory, and concentration.
2) People can have problems with attention, short-term memory and multi-tasking.
3) Cognitive symptoms are mainly from deficits in attention, memory, and reaction time.
4) He also addresses important issues such as attention, memory, and association of ideas.
attention memory example sentences5) These included perception, attention, memory, concentration, motor coordination, and language.
6) Discuss practical applications for overcoming the three largest barriers to learning: attention, memory, and awareness .
7) Attention, memory, abstract reasoning, and general school achievement are all likely to suffer from inadequate nutrition.
8) The literature suggests that attention, memory, and spatial ability are key cognitive functions affected by testosterone in humans.
9) Topics covered will include pattern recognition, attention, memory, imagery, concepts and categorization, and problem solving.
10) Human cognition involves many mental processes that are highly interrelated, such as perception, attention, memory, and thinking.
11) These include attention, memory, producing and understanding language, learning, reasoning, problem solving, and decision making.
12) Cognitive disintegration refers to a disruption in cognitive or mental functioning such as in attention, memory, and goal-directed behavior.
13) The guidelines include checking the player's symptoms, attention, memory, and balance, starting immediately, on the sidelines.
14) You said "Now I have to depart entirely into cognitive land, where kids think, and where autistic kids have differences in perception, attention, memory, learning, and kind of intelligence.
example sentences with attention15) Cognitive deficits affect one or all of the following areas: attention, memory, problem solving, reasoning, organization, planning, and awareness of deficits.
16) Recent results from a long term study in the Faroe Islands found that 7 year olds who had been exposed to even low levels of mercury while in the womb had deficits in attention, memory and language.
17) It is these problems with attention, memory, decision-making, planning, problem-solving and impulse control which lead to an inability to work and difficulties in activities of daily living.
18) This course covers material relating to the neural basis of cognitive processes, including perception, attention, memory, language and social cognition.
19) Topics covered may include: visual and auditory perception, attention, memory, language, reasoning, decision making, creativity, and cognitive development.
20) The outcome of the investigations will allow recommendations to be made concerning the office environment, and also shed light on the linked human processes of attention, memory and reading.
21) Children exposed to meth in utero scored lower on key measures of memory performance, including attention, verbal memory and long term spatial memory.
22) One of the more well-studied paradigms with regards to the visual P2 has classically been the visual search paradigm, which tests perception, attention, memory, and response selection.
23) Cognition refers to what happens in the mind, such as mental functions like "perception, attention, memory, language, problem solving, reasoning, and decision making.
24) Perhaps, further research exploring both these models may help to better understand the role of negative priming in attention, memory and cognition.
25) This section of the MSE covers the patient's level of alertness, orientation, attention, memory, visuospatial functioning, language functions and executive functions.
26) In the laboratory, animals push levers, pull strings, dig for food, swim in water mazes, or respond to images on computer screens in discrimination, attention, memory, and categorization experiments.
27) There are processes described for perception, immediate recall, attention, short-term memory, recognition and a whole range of rules whereby recall occurs.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attention memory
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attention memory with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attention memory
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attention memory in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attention memory.
20 examples of simple sentences of attention memory. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attention memory
Compound Sentences with attention memory
Complex Sentences with attention memory
Compound-Complex Sentences with attention memory