attention in a sentence
1) Brain injury victims should seek immediate medical attention.
2) Severe workplace injuries typically receive immediate medical attention.
3) The white male usually got immediate attention.
4) The problem has received growing international attention.
attention example sentences5) Hydrogen is another fuel receiving international attention.
6) Any large cash deposit potentially attracts attention.
7) If unusual bleeding should always seek medical attention.
8) The issue is additionally getting federal attention.
9) The whole process required constant skilled attention.
10) These serious complications demand immediate medical attention.
11) Do specific attention effects needs specific training?
12) This may explain why red captures attention.
13) In 2013 replication efforts received greater attention.
14) These three countries therefore deserve special attention.
example sentences with attention15) The controversial issue has garnered international attention.
16) The public meetings gained widespread press attention.
17) It has received relatively little academic attention.
18) The regional boundaries primarily indicate where certain characteristics require special attention.
19) The 30% price increase attracted aviation media attention.
20) What little was published attracted little attention.
21) The character has received generally positive attention.
22) The major internal disagreement captured national attention.
23) Japanese manga has been receiving more attention since 2000.
24) They neither emerge nor are being given attention.
25) The plan gained rapid media attention shortly afterwards.
26) This revelation has received remarkably little adverse media attention.
27) This report immediately attracted wide media attention .
How to use attention in a sentence28) The second gun is still awaiting attention.
29) He too has been under medical attention.
30) Seventeen hundred dangerous wounds demanded immediate attention.
31) His second trial received very little media attention.
32) The column immediately began attracting widespread attention.
33) Third degree burns necessitate urgent medical attention.
34) And potential trouble spots continue to need attention.
35) China therefore pays great attention to military exchange.
36) Your attention to detail was greatly appreciated.
37) The world is paying more attention than ever.
38) At least the gods are paying attention.
39) These types of reactions may require medical attention.
40) It has been wildly successful and attracted widespread attention.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attention
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attention with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attention
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attention in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attention.
20 examples of simple sentences of attention. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attention
Compound Sentences with attention
Complex Sentences with attention
Compound-Complex Sentences with attention