attention deficit in a sentence
1) The multiple TV screens are great for my fellow attention deficits .
2) For children with attention deficit, not all sports are created equal.
3) She is attention deficit and the text reminders make all the difference.
4) A remediation of attention deficits in chronic schizophrenic patients: A preliminary study.
attention deficit example sentences5) The point is, we live in a culture with a growing attention deficit .
6) In summary, it appears that schizophrenia is associated with a variety of attention deficits .
7) This syndrome was described as including attention deficit, hyperactivity disorder, learning and conduct disorders.
8) attention deficit is incomparably harder .
9) attention deficits are among the most common cognitive problems to result from traumatic brain injuries and stroke.
10) She believes that her own attention deficit is her greatest asset as both a player and coach.
11) attention deficit can be characterized by impulsiveness, inattention and in some cases, hyperactivity.
12) I have seen a dreamy child with so-called attention deficit paint beautiful pictures of fairies and mushrooms.
13) For women, it appears the issues may be more related to attention deficit and hyperactivity characteristics.
14) Consistently, Drugs are quite a bit agreed to as the most suitable ears ringing attention deficit .
example sentences with attention15) I fear that an information addiction (200 new tidbits per day) leads to attention deficit .
16) Given this public attention deficit, expecting a long-term focus on any region is just not possible.
17) He is being tested for several illnesses, attention deficit, autism and something else, I forget.
18) Dopamine is also theorized to play a role in the attention deficits present with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
19) However, medications are commonly used to treat symptoms of attention deficit and hyperactivity, anxiety, and aggression.
20) My mom thought there was something wrong with me, possibly attention deficit and took me to a Pychiatrist.
21) But more than half of the prescriptions were for attention deficit and other non-psychotic conditions, the researchers said.
22) On November 10, 2009 Wale's debut album, "attention deficit ", had primarily positive reception.
23) Today we see that it is very fashionable term attention Deficit, but what is really the attention Deficit?
24) Today we see that it is very fashionable term attention Deficit, but what is really the attention deficit ?
25) People with ADHD have attention deficits which cause difficulty processing verbal and nonverbal language which can negatively affect social interaction.
26) It was the adults around him who had attention deficits, because no one was paying enough attention to his needs.
27) A.D.H.D. One study found that two thirds of children suffering from attention deficit hyperactive disorder showed improvement after taking evening primrose oil.
28) In fact, in adults with no memory or attention deficits, nicotine actually decreases performance on a battery of cognitive tests.
29) Genetic factors, prenatal toxins, drugs and alcohol, as well as prematurity put children more at risk for attention deficits .
30) A large number of youngsters have trouble behaving in classrooms; only a small percent have attention deficit or a conduct disorder.
31) There are immediate openings for the attention deficit u0026 Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Parent and Child Groups at Child Focus.
32) He was a member of XXL's 2009 Freshman Class and released his debut album, attention deficit on Interscope Records.
33) Diagnosis Part of the problem is that the guidelines for making the diagnosis of attention deficit with or without hyperactivity are ill defined and subjective.
34) Headaches, blurred vision, dizziness, change in taste, smell or hearing, attention deficits, and other concentration problems should be carefully monitored by appropriate healthcare professionals.
35) The debate about the illicit consumption of drugs prescribed for specific pathology, such as attention deficit or narcolepsy, is open and opinions divided.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attention deficit
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attention deficit with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attention deficit
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attention deficit in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attention deficit.
20 examples of simple sentences of attention deficit. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attention deficit
Compound Sentences with attention deficit
Complex Sentences with attention deficit
Compound-Complex Sentences with attention deficit