attentat in a sentence
1) Everywhere, anarchists took sides for or against Berkman and his "attentat".
2) Another "attentat" against Louis-Philippe, by Alibaud on 25 June 1836, justified their fears.
3) Berkman's attack, called an attentat by the anarchists, injured but failed to kill Frick.
4) The Fieschi attentat shocked the bourgeois' and most of France, generally more conservative than the people of Paris.
attentat example sentences5) She advocated propaganda of the deed–"attentat", or violence carried out to encourage the masses to revolt.
6) Worse, the "attentat" had failed to rouse the masses: workers and anarchists alike condemned Berkman's action.
7) L'attentat won the Prix des libraires in 2006, a prize chosen by about five thousand bookstores in France, Belgium, Switzerland, and Canada.
8) He was almost heartbroken by the rebuke from Most, who had "preached propaganda by deed all his life–now he repudiates the first "attentat" in this country".
9) Patrice Pivetta, "Beyrouth 1983, la 3e compagnie du 1er RCP dans l'attentat du Drakkar", Militaria Magazine 342, January 2014, pp. 34-45.
10) It aimed at outlawing discussions concerning the king, the dynasty and constitutional monarchy, accused of having prepared the grounds for the Fieschi attentat.
11) The Fieschi "attentat" of July 1835, which took place during a review of the National Guard in Paris by Louis-Philippe for the commemorations of the July Revolution, further scared the notables.
12) The suspects were deferred to the Chamber of Paris, in accordance with art. 28 of the Charter of 1830, for conspiracy against state security ("attentat contre la sûreté de l'État").
13) The Dadaists organised in spring 1921 the trial of Barrès, charged of "attempt against the security of the spirit" ("attentat à la sûreté de l'esprit") and sentenced him to 20 years of forced labour.
14) A group of workers–far from joining in his "attentat"–beat Berkman unconscious, and he was carried away by the police.
example sentences with attentat15) Carnage en Irak à Noël -- (25 décembre 2013) Un attentat sur un marché de Bagdad a fait 35 tués et plus de 50 blessés mercredi, jour de Noël, a annoncé le mi.
16) The Fieschi "attentat" (28 July 1835)
17) "Das attentat - Der Tod des Engelbert Dollfuß" – 1967 West German television film by Franz Peter Wirth about the assassination of Austrian Chancellor Engelbert Dollfuß in 1934
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attentat
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attentat with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attentat
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attentat in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attentat.
20 examples of simple sentences of attentat. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attentat
Compound Sentences with attentat
Complex Sentences with attentat
Compound-Complex Sentences with attentat