attendee in a sentence
1) The program format is designed to encourage interaction among attendees.
2) Ticket sales are limited to 500 attendees.
3) Each session is limited to 500 attendees.
4) There were 67 attendees from 30 countries.
attendee example sentences5) This leadership model consistently produces significant results for attendees within months.
6) Game attendees were chosen through local children's charities.
7) I was fortunate enough to have had phenomenal workshop attendees!
8) Maybe the meeting was perceived differently by different attendees.
9) These are some comments from previous courses attendees.
10) All sponsors receive full contact and demographic data for seminar attendees.
11) About 50 attendees from three countries were in attendance.
12) Not applicable to group or wedding attendees.
13) Summit attendees are building something that will impact education.
14) She imagines the attendees are similar to herself.
example sentences with attendee15) We received excellent feedback from the attendees.
16) There were 157 recorded attendees at this workshop.
17) My fee is being paid by the attendees.
18) Thank all attendees during the closing session.
19) The local attendees also represented the top council leadership.
20) All other attendees receive black and white copies.
21) The main hall was filled to capacity with almost 350 attendees.
22) All attendees considered the meeting a success.
23) His talk kept the attendees engaged with various anecdotes.
24) There are six main groups of attendees at conference.
25) The conference featured over 100 speakers and 600 attendees.
26) Other attendees questioned the link between games and violence .
27) Approximately 800 attendees are expected for the luncheon .
How to use attendee in a sentence28) And interested attendees can help run their own print .
29) There is a $ 100 registration fee for private sector attendees.
30) The quality of the attendees is paramount .
31) We had 155 attendees and the feedback was overwhelmingly positive.
32) Want to meet new qualified buying attendees?
33) We received great feedback from our attendees!
34) In 2005, the conference had 200 attendees.
35) The event drew 45,000 attendees per day.
36) This meeting spans three days and draws approximately 2,500 attendees.
37) It attracts roughly 50,000 attendees each year.
38) Fair Day 2011 saw record numbers of attendees.
39) It was particularly true among the conference's younger attendees.
40) Tickets are £25 for ALL attendees.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attendee
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attendee with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attendee
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attendee in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attendee.
20 examples of simple sentences of attendee. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attendee
Compound Sentences with attendee
Complex Sentences with attendee
Compound-Complex Sentences with attendee