attendant in a sentence
1) The camel attendant said "praying".
2) These attendants were relieved every few minutes.
3) The male flight attendants wear grey colour jackets.
4) Having a toilet attendant is always wonderful.
attendant example sentences5) The attendant is raising the red velvet curtain.
6) Gas attendants wore uniforms and sophisticated name tags.
7) Both trained and untrained traditional birth attendants are excluded.
8) The queen had one hundred lady attendants.
9) Six flight attendants received physical and emotional treatment.
10) The smaller panels contain male or female attendant figurines.
11) The partial basement houses attendant rooms and mechanical equipment.
12) They are also punching flight attendants onboard aircraft.
13) Both flight attendants and 20 passengers survived.
14) There are attendant titles he must earn.
example sentences with attendant15) Such arrangements are known as "attendant parking".
16) She is sometimes shown with lion attendants.
17) The flight attendant thought there was something wrong.
18) Any long-run forecast has enormous attendant uncertainties.
19) An attendant sees an old man step off a plane.
20) Have had many years flying experience as a flight attendant.
21) The lifts of course are automatic and run without attendants.
22) Most of the pump attendants are illiterate.
23) His first job was a gas station attendant.
24) She gave the flight attendant a quick smile.
25) There are two young male attendants behind the desk.
26) It does not enjoy the attendant headache.
27) What level of first aid attendant is needed?
How to use attendant in a sentence28) They have no special attendants nor special medical attention.
29) The attendant promptly snatched my application and walked away.
30) The attendant explained with a friendly grin.
31) Injuries in ambulance attendants was frequent and often untreated.
32) The company was criticized for only hiring women flight attendants.
33) Species that trail them are termed "attendants".
34) Three passengers and a flight attendant were slightly wounded.
35) Below on either side are two small standing attendant figures.
36) A female attendant is next to her.
37) Many male and female attendants are seen behind the main figures.
38) His duties were those of an attendant.
39) Then attendants will acknowledge seven different points of prayer.
40) Then it seems the flight attendant surrendered.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attendant
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attendant with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attendant
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attendant in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attendant.
20 examples of simple sentences of attendant. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attendant
Compound Sentences with attendant
Complex Sentences with attendant
Compound-Complex Sentences with attendant