attendance record in a sentence
1) The average attendance record remained until 2010.
2) attendance records are maintained for positive attendance allocation.
3) The attendance record clearly reflects this problem.
4) Keep accurate attendance records and monitor coffee and lunch breaks.
attendance record example sentences5) What is the attendance record of each board member?
6) Her spectacular show in April broke attendance records.
7) Cooper declined to comment on her attendance record.
8) Know his or her own attendance record.
9) These matches caused new attendance records to be set several times.
10) Locally held bouts have set attendance records .
11) The attendance record was again broken with 43,940 present.
12) In 1993, the circus set a new attendance record.
13) By 1934, every rodeo that Johnson produced had set attendance records.
14) Alek's attendance records at the school were nearly perfect.
example sentences with attendance15) One of these was her perfect attendance record in Congress.
16) In particular, it requires a good attendance record at school.
17) The crowd of 68,000 set an attendance record.
18) Sunday School and Training Union were setting new attendance records.
19) Twenty-nine had nearly perfect attendance records and ten others missed relatively short stretches.
20) Many in attendance recorded being spiritually awestruck by Kimball's address.
21) The announced crowd was 54,088, setting the regular-season attendance record.
22) The 2009 football spring game set a national attendance record of 95,722.
23) The match set a new stadium attendance record of 45 000.
24) It has set and re-set attendance records in the past year.
25) The tour broke all previous concert attendance records in Europe and Canada.
26) Last year my attendance record for my first class was really bad.
27) TVXQ are known for breaking numerous sales and attendance records in Japan.
How to use attendance in a sentence28) Sina.com did not reveal what the previous attendance record was.
29) attendance records show close to 500,000 guests attended the park during that period.
30) Despite the scandal, the Bundesliga continues to set new attendance records.
31) Faculty members are responsible for maintaining complete and accurate attendance records for each student.
32) Such was its popularity that the exhibition broke the museum's attendance records.
33) The 2009 convention, being in its tenth year, set attendance records.
34) A rematch followed shortly thereafter in New Orleans, which broke attendance records.
35) Frank Sinatra played the festival that year and new attendance records were set.
36) Lamar set all-time attendance records under Kennan by averaging 16,380 in 1980.
37) SCHOOLGIRL Alyson Butcher has chalked up an incredible attendance record.
38) The Games shattered previous attendance records and drew in athletes from around the world.
39) During his 32 years as senator, he had a 98% attendance record.
40) Peer educator activity reporting forms or program activity attendance records for the given reference period.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attendance record
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attendance record with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attendance record
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attendance record in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attendance record.
20 examples of simple sentences of attendance record. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attendance record
Compound Sentences with attendance record
Complex Sentences with attendance record
Compound-Complex Sentences with attendance record