attendance in a sentence
1) attendance 118 despite very adverse weather conditions.
2) You receive war pensions constant attendance allowance.
3) Activities should reflect substantial participant effort beyond attendance.
4) The average attendance record remained until 2010.
attendance example sentences5) attendance is taken once everyone is evacuated.
6) attendance records are maintained for positive attendance allocation.
7) attendance records are maintained for positive attendance allocation.
8) There were precious few whites in attendance.
9) The standard package covers blocks of 12 consecutive weeks attendance.
10) The total attendance is more than 1200 believers.
11) In attendance are 411 members of parliament.
12) Contractors and pond product dealers are offered free attendance.
13) The rather sparse crowd in attendance was thoroughly entertained.
14) Perhaps the attendance office was very busy.
example sentences with attendance15) Even within these short periods attendance was irregular.
16) attendance has been rising and feedback has generally been positive.
17) attendance is recorded at each organization meeting.
18) Mandatory school attendance has been in place since 1918.
19) The attendance record clearly reflects this problem.
20) His return was highly anticipated and increased attendance.
21) School attendance is above the national average.
22) Worldwide attendance in 1914 exceeded nine million.
23) Booth sales and attendance kept increasing dramatically.
24) attendance ranks are based on average per home game.
25) In attendance were 200 guests including family and close friends.
26) Convention attendance has grown considerably through the years.
27) The 1979 season had seen attendance increase by 8%.
How to use attendance in a sentence28) Nine of those ten clubs recorded lower average attendance.
29) Meetings were held where attendance was not recorded.
30) attendance dipped slightly between 2003 and 2006.
31) The success has been reflected in attendance.
32) With the low attendance came financial losses.
33) The rent payments were tied to attendance.
34) attendance data list of current month is displayed.
35) These strategies are helping to improve attendance .
36) As such we strongly encourage regular attendance.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attendance
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attendance with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attendance
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attendance in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attendance.
20 examples of simple sentences of attendance. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attendance
Compound Sentences with attendance
Complex Sentences with attendance
Compound-Complex Sentences with attendance