attendance drop in a sentence
1) With attendance dropping, many amusement owners abandoned their properties.
2) As a result, the attendance dropped.
3) Meanwhile attendance dropped for people over 50 .
4) Friday and Sunday meetings were still held, but attendance dropped.
attendance drop example sentences5) In 1998, the attendance dropped to 25,000 spectators.
6) attendance dropped from 82 million in 1946 to 36 million by 1950.
7) After enduring briefly during the late 1970s, attendances dropped after 1980.
8) The team's attendance dropped to eleventh in the league for the season.
9) After the opening day, attendance dropped sharply, and never again achieved projections.
10) As this area became increasingly Catholic after World War II, attendance dropped sharply.
11) attendance dropped even further when an accident occurred on the Lightning Loops roller coaster.
12) Blackburn, Middlesbrough, Birmingham and Leeds saw attendances drop more than 7,000.
13) Intermarriage rates rose, synagogue attendance dropped, and many Jews stopped practicing Judaism altogether.
14) Nevertheless the team had to play relegation and the attendance dropped from estimated 4,500 to 1,700.
example sentences with attendance15) Informal groups become smaller; attendance drops off in little organizations, and the organizations themselves wither.
16) CES 2009 suffered 22 percent or more attendance drop, which was attributed to the global financial crisis.
17) As more schools were built at other Indian reservations, attendance dropped at the Fort Apache school.
18) With relegation, attendances dropped catastrophically to an average of only 7,897 during 2000–01.
19) Their attendance dropped 5% from 2011 to 2012 and then another 6% from 2012 to 2013.
20) Lotte World, the largest amusement park in the capital, also saw attendance drop more than 10%.
21) In the days following the opening ceremony, attendance dropped dramatically, with only 12,720 people visiting the Exposition.
22) The Journal reports the attraction " has seen its attendance drop below 200,000, which had been the longtime average.
23) Sunday games began attracting greater crowds of locals to the dismay of the local ministers who saw their attendance drop.
24) By 1979, park attendance dropped to two million, the lowest recorded level in the history of the park.
25) People spent so much time watching TV, that movie attendance dropped and so did the number of radio listeners.
26) attendance drops during summer months, and not as many new kids will be added to programs in the fall.
27) League attendance dropped and other clubs including Pas, Rah Ahan, and Oghab tried to sign Shahin players.
28) During this period, spectator attendances dropped and media condemnation increased, but Simpson and Lawry flatly disregarded the public dissatisfaction.
29) Another flirtation with relegation in 1963–64 fed the flames of Ron Suart's critics, and attendances dropped accordingly.
30) attendances dropped again, with only 1,902 witnessing the visit of Fulham on 7 April, a new and unwanted club record.
31) Some shows that did go on, such as the Vectren Dayton Air Show in Ohio, saw attendance drop two-thirds or more.
32) With attendance dropping as the championship fell out of reach for the other teams, the league officials stopped the season early and declared Santa Clara the champions.
33) When cinema attendance dropped, Hollywood created widescreen aspect ratios (such as the 1.85:1 ratio mentioned earlier) in order to differentiate the film industry from TV.
34) A large attendance drop from about 50,000 to 40,000 occurred in 2012 as the practice wound down, while attendance fell even further during the first year of the new deal in 2013.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attendance drop
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attendance drop with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attendance drop
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attendance drop in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attendance drop.
20 examples of simple sentences of attendance drop. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attendance drop
Compound Sentences with attendance drop
Complex Sentences with attendance drop
Compound-Complex Sentences with attendance drop