attendance decline in a sentence
1) As elsewhere, the team saw a second season attendance decline.
2) attendance declined, with season ticket sales dropping to around 17,000.
3) attendances declined further and supporters expressed their dissatisfaction.
4) Sunday worship attendance declined; children's programs collapsed; giving fell off.
attendance decline example sentences5) Guests will not be admitted until the attendance declines to below 180.
6) The team's attendance declined due to a lack of post-season success and management turmoil.
7) With his left foot remaining permanently injured, his voting attendance declined, along with his health.
8) As attendance declined, the union projectionists stopped working there so Fladen could save on expenses.
9) Despite the success in the first three years, in early 1996 the league attendance declined rapidly.
10) This, however, had a devastating effect as discussion group attendance declined and many local chapters folded.
11) Under Selmer, a trend that started earlier in the decade continued, with home attendance declining every year.
12) During the late 1950s and 1960s, the sport was broadcast on several networks, but attendance declined.
13) When attendance declined at both churches, the Kingsley Civic Club arranged a community Sunday School that combined both churches.
14) The Heat sold out their season ticket inventory for the 2010-11 campaign after four straight years of attendance declines.
example sentences with attendance15) Due to "political differences" between local sternwheel owners and factions of city government, sternwheel attendance declined in recent years.
16) However, in what was to become a trend during the CFL expansion, the second Sacramento season saw an attendance decline.
17) Yet attendance declined.
18) However, attendance declined after Swayne field was sold, and the team was required to play its games at a less convenient location during the 1910 and 1911 seasons.
19) The China Times Eagles were eventually disbanded the next season as a result, and attendance declined sharply, from its peak of 6,000 in 1994 to merely 1,500 in 1998.
20) attendance declined throughout the season to a low of just 560 for their victory over Saskatoon in early March that clinched the league's top record.
21) Prior to this, as attendance declined, the congregations of the Baptist and Uniting Churches had often combined, and roles such as the organist were shared.
22) Though he was a decent student, Anderson attendance declined as he began picking up work, and he finally left school for good at age 14 after about nine months of high school.
23) The Jazz's attendance declined slightly after the team's move from New Orleans to Utah, due to a late approval for the move (June 1979) and poor marketing in the Salt Lake City area.
24) Many of the new fans attracted to the team (and to hockey itself) during the 2002 playoff run lost interest and attendance declined.
25) However, as attendance declined, the physical condition of the site deteriorated, and less and less of it was open to the public.
26) The Mariners fell to 67 -86 with a loss in Detroit on Thursday and are already assured of a fourth consecutive losing season amid steep attendance declines.
27) Between 1948 and 1950, the American League's Cleveland Indians saw their total attendance decline from 2.6 million to 1.7 million, in spite of having winning seasons each year.
28) Mater Dei had been opened three years earlier as the merger of two existing schools, St. Stephen's and Holy Cross, but attendance declined from 250 in its first year to 170 in its final year
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attendance decline
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attendance decline with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attendance decline
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attendance decline in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attendance decline.
20 examples of simple sentences of attendance decline. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attendance decline
Compound Sentences with attendance decline
Complex Sentences with attendance decline
Compound-Complex Sentences with attendance decline