attend to in a sentence
1) But pain insists upon being attended to.
2) One thats been well attended to tonight.
3) British medical teams were attending to our wounded.
4) He likes being attended to more than anyone else.
attend to example sentences5) Rodman attended to most severely wounded victim.
6) These are ordinarily attended to by information security experts.
7) An infection should be attended to immediately.
8) All dorm rooms are attended to by housekeeping staff every week.
9) They also attended to four pregnant women.
10) The contestants are always attended to first.
11) At home he attended to social needs.
12) Serbian supporters were banned from attending to prevent possible clashes .
13) Some countries did not attend to vote .
14) The grounds were immaculate and constantly being attended to.
example sentences with attend15) Chef has more important duties to attend to.
16) Most offer discounts when attending to bulk orders.
17) Novices may more easily attend to distracting irrelevant cues.
18) The devil can attend to the rich without assistance.
19) They must attend to the smallest particulars of detail.
20) All Orders by mail promptly attended to.
21) Failure to react or attend to sounds 4.
22) I was standing outside my van attending to the boys.
23) The principal soprano was very happy to attend to her correspondence.
24) He is attended to, having learned the measure.
25) Our helpful, warm staff attends to your every need.
26) So that's er been attended to.
27) I'll attend to his case later.
How to use attend in a sentence28) Doctors diagnose while nurses attend to the patients' needs.
29) The second picture shows a doctor attending to him afterwards.
30) They also attend to women in religious gatherings.
31) The invasion was put aside while Henry attended to other matters.
32) Police officers attend to calls and direct traffic among other tasks.
33) Mahoney spent several months attending to first responders' spiritual needs.
34) There were architects to attend to the built environment.
35) The history of that transaction is worth attending to.
36) She had an emergency patient to attend to.
37) The unnamed nurse who attends to Marie.
38) There were other matters to attend to.
39) Details were attended to, and further compromises were effected.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attend to
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attend to with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attend to
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attend to in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attend to.
20 examples of simple sentences of attend to. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attend to
Compound Sentences with attend to
Complex Sentences with attend to
Compound-Complex Sentences with attend to