attend the inauguration in a sentence
1) the Ethiopian foreign minister attended the inauguration of el-Sisi.
2) Sharif also attended the inauguration of Modi on 26 May 2014.
3) He also attended the inauguration of Pope Benedict XVI.
4) Afghan President Hamid Karzai has said he would attend the inauguration .
attend the inauguration example sentences5) That was the young lady who attended the inauguration for the president .
6) Yushchenko didn't attend the inauguration ceremony of President Yanukovych.
7) Rubio said she took away a greater sense of leadership after attending the inauguration.
8) Ahab called all the inhabitants together to attend the inauguration of the monument.
9) Some 50,000 fans attended the inauguration of the stadium on April 28 of 1940.
10) the chance to attend the inauguration, though, came as a last-minute surprise.
11) He attends the inauguration of Tom Dewey in February 1945 as a special guest.
12) Richard, Harold and Agnes Carpenter attended the inauguration, as did many fans.
13) On 6 September, he attended the inauguration of Rwandan President Paul Kagame.
14) the students were among 138 applicants selected to be sponsored by UCA to attend the inauguration.
example sentences with attend15) Former Chilean President Ricardo Lagos attended the inauguration of current Bolivian President Evo Morales.
16) the outgoing president customarily attends the inauguration, barring those cases where succession was due to his death.
17) He was also in the Chinese capital to attend the inauguration of the new U.S. Embassy complex.
18) This comes after technicians and actors decided not to attend the inauguration of the Exhibitors' Federation office.
19) Harrison was seven years old when his grandfather was elected President, but he did not attend the inauguration.
20) In November 2005, Putin attended the inauguration of a jointly constructed Blue Stream natural gas pipeline in Turkey.
21) He attended the inaugurations of both Leonel Fernández of the Dominican Republic and Fernando Lugo of Paraguay.
22) In 1592 Eoghan Óg attended the inauguration of Aodh Ruadh Ó Domhnaill as lord of Tír Conaill.
23) Vice President Joe Biden is heading back to Ukraine to attend the inauguration of the embattled nation's new president.
24) US Vice President Joe Biden is on his way to Kiev to attend the inauguration of president-elect Petro Poroshenko.
25) In May 2011, al-Bashir visited Djibouti to attend the inauguration of President Ismail Omar Guelleh's third term.
26) Update: 15,000 faithful attended the inauguration Mass and consecration of Our Lady of the Rosary in Doha, Qatar.
27) As an exception to this rule, he is today attending the inauguration of the new President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko.
28) On 19 August I had the privilege of attending the inauguration of the Vice Chancellor of the University of Cape Town.
29) the Most Revd Albert Chama attended the inauguration of the Most Revd Justin Welby as Archbishop of Canterbury in March.
30) During interviews, students were asked about their leadership roles, grade point average and reasoning for wanting to attend the inauguration.
31) Du Bois returned to Africa in late 1960 to attend the inauguration of Nnamdi Azikiwe as the first African governor of Nigeria.
32) On 30 June 2010, he attended the inauguration of Benigno S. Aquino III, the 15th President of the Philippines.
33) More recently I came both with Secretary Kerry, but also attended the inauguration of President Park in February with Mr. Donilon, representing the President.
34) Grant's presidency began with a break from tradition, as Johnson declined to ride in Grant's carriage or attend the inauguration at the Capitol.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attend the inauguration
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attend the inauguration with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attend the inauguration
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attend the inauguration in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attend the inauguration.
20 examples of simple sentences of attend the inauguration. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attend the inauguration
Compound Sentences with attend the inauguration
Complex Sentences with attend the inauguration
Compound-Complex Sentences with attend the inauguration