attend synagogue in a sentence
1) His parents owned a furniture store and attended synagogue.
2) A wife should encourage her husband to attend synagogue to pray for the family.
3) Women usually attended synagogue, for example, on the Sabbath and the holidays.
4) Though his parents attended synagogue on occasion, he personally found the irrationality of religion repellent.
attend synagogue example sentences5) Many non-religious Jews make a point of attending synagogue services and fasting on Yom Kippur.
6) Horn is not Jewish, but, as his wife and children are, he attends synagogue.
7) The family kept strictly kosher and attended synagogue; the teenage Jerome spent time on an Israeli kibbutz.
8) Many Jews attend synagogue services on Shabbat even if they do not do so during the week.
9) Both religious and secular Jews take part in a 25 hour total fast, refrain from work and attend synagogue.
10) Barnabas and Paul successfully evangelized among the "God-fearing" Gentiles who attended synagogues in various Hellenized cities of Anatolia.
11) My associates at that time led me into the sinful pleasures of the world and, although I attended synagogue and read my Hebrew prayers on the Sabbath, I drifted from the faith of my fathers.
12) He resolved to increase his religious observance and to attend synagogue on Shabbat, as well as Mondays and Thursdays when the Torah is read.
13) Fasting, as much as possible, takes priority over prayer (and thus more should not be eaten merely to enable one to attend synagogue or pray with more concentration).
14) As in the United States, regular synagogue attendance is rather low - with less than one-quarter attending synagogue once a month or more.
example sentences with attend15) Conservative Judaism formally requires modest dress, although this requirement is often not observed on a day-to-day basis, but is somewhat more observed when attending synagogue.
16) Many secular Jews attend synagogue on Yom Kippur–for many secular Jews the High Holy Days are the only times of the year during which they attend synagogue–causing synagogue attendance to soar.
17) Many secular Jews attend synagogue on Yom Kippur–for many secular Jews the High Holy Days are the only times of the year during which they attend synagogue–causing synagogue attendance to soar.
18) In many congregations, the afternoon and evening prayers are recited back-to-back on a working day, to save people having to attend synagogue twice.
19) One writer tells the story of how Dylan attended synagogue in jeans, scruffy beard and a battered hat and was recognized by the rabbi and invited to open the ark.
20) He would go up to Jerusalem for a feast; he would have Timothy circumcised; he would dress and eat like a Jew; he would keep the law of God; he would attend synagogues.
21) A recent study published in The European Journal of Aging found that adults who attend synagogue regularly live longer than their peers who do not.
22) 45% more likely to attend synagogue monthly or more; and
23) So cut off was this family Who could not attend synagogue or Temple service
24) " He tries to keep kosher and attends synagogue about twice a year.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attend synagogue
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attend synagogue with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attend synagogue
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attend synagogue in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attend synagogue.
20 examples of simple sentences of attend synagogue. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attend synagogue
Compound Sentences with attend synagogue
Complex Sentences with attend synagogue
Compound-Complex Sentences with attend synagogue