attend in a sentence
1) Leaders attend institutional training courses following appropriate career development models.
2) Do external audit attend audit committee meetings?
3) Do internal audit attend audit committee meetings?
4) The participants were children attending primary schools.
attend example sentences5) The students attended high school under harsh conditions.
6) Her attending physician requested eight additional hospital days.
7) From years 1–6 students attend primary school.
8) Every major character attended high school here.
9) That summer nearly 400 girls attended camp.
10) Much ethnic heritage has been preserved through widely attended tourist events.
11) It turned worse while attending middle school.
12) Hardly anyone ever attends fire protection district board meetings .
13) My son has been attending catholic school since pre k 4.
14) The passionate ones are those attending user group meetings.
example sentences with attend15) All interested parties are welcome to attend.
16) A party afterwards was attended by 2500.
17) People with different chronic health problems attend together.
18) Perhaps attend three significant trade shows or conferences?
19) The general public is welcome to attend.
20) Call radio talk shows and attend public forums.
21) Students may attend home events free of charge.
22) They are demanding the entire hospital staff attend customer satisfaction seminars.
23) Subsequently 6 or 8 members attended each meeting.
24) More than 310 students attended last summer.
25) More than 100 peasant organization representatives attended.
26) The cost to attend is $35.
27) Our last meeting was the best attended ever.
How to use attend in a sentence28) Students also attend weekly seminars during fall quarter.
29) The participant must attend all course sessions.
30) A personal story attends both novel and film.
31) A television production is attended by many more restrictions.
32) I had resisted attending the sky burial.
33) A local resident attends course on community shares.
34) The entire parish community is welcome to attend.
35) Children attend government or private international schools.
36) The forum was attended by 45 patients.
37) I attended elementary and high school here.
38) We attended a mass meeting last night.
39) African-American children are least likely to attend quality programs.
40) These meetings were attended with great blessing.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attend
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attend with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attend
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attend in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attend.
20 examples of simple sentences of attend. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attend
Compound Sentences with attend
Complex Sentences with attend
Compound-Complex Sentences with attend