attend a reception in a sentence
1) He also attended a reception at the Irish Embassy.
2) Gray then attended a reception held in his honor by governor John Hancock.
3) In 1750 The 1st Earl of Bristol attended a reception at the house.
4) The next day Colville attends a reception in hopes of running into Mrs. Bowen.
attend a reception example sentences5) On September 7, 1923, more than 800 people attended a reception honoring the hospital.
6) Jinnah attended a reception for Gandhi, and returned home to India in January 1915.
7) The Golden Room – Tatarsky attends a reception in a bunker below the Ostankino TV Tower.
8) Participants in the summer Institute will visit the Supreme Court and attend a reception there as well.
9) There, he attended a reception for youth leaders and met with Governor-General of the Bahamas Sir Arthur Foulkes.
10) We attended a reception that night hosted by Minister of Tourism Patrick Delatour, a graduate of Howard University.
11) Shortly thereafter, he attended a reception in his honor at the Broadway Grill a couple doors down from the bookstore.
12) On their last day in the U.S., the royal couple attended a reception held by animal conservation charity, Tusk Trust.
13) Most Western ambassadors boycotted the firework display but did attend a reception on Saturday hosted by the Prime Minister, Li Peng.
14) Tea With Rae Shirts Last night I attended a reception with Deputy Premier the Hon Mark Brantley from Nevis, West Indies.
example sentences with attend15) The President had changed his plans at the last moment and attended a reception at the National Hotel in Washington where Booth was living at the time.
16) Booth later learned Lincoln had changed his plans at the last moment to attend a reception at the National Hotel where, coincidentally, Booth was then living.
17) Princess Margaret, Grand President of St John Ambulance association and Brigade, attends a reception and dinner to be given by Garrard and Company in aid of the Order of St John.
18) To round off the visit, Mr Pahor and Ms Peèar will attend a reception at the Slovenian Embassy in Vienna, where they will meet a group of Slovenian artists living in the Austrian capital.
19) Tonight the Soviets attend a reception at the House of Commons and another tiny barrier will be broken down on Wednesday when the Combined Services provide the opposition at Aldershot.
20) Join us for an open house, schedule a campus tour, attend a reception, talk to other families who are already part of the community.
21) An invitation to the event says a $2,000 donation will allow supporters to attend a reception where they can pose for a photograph with Cheney.
22) July 15 - Lafayette attends a reception at Waverly House in then Bottle Hill, now Madison, New Jersey, on his way to Springfield.
23) Long after the war, it was reported that she had committed a faux pas while attending a reception for Nazi Party leaders.
24) In February 2007, Shetty attended a reception at the House of Commons by invitation of Keith Vaz MP to meet with then Prime Minister Tony Blair.
25) Arriving on the canvas on November 10, 1981, Mrs. Mikkos Cassadine sends her Emissary to all the prominent citizens of PC with invitations to attend a reception she is giving.
26) Vissi then attended a reception at the Greek embassy before meeting up with Belgium entrant Kate Ryan with whom she visited a chocolate museum.
27) The first stop was Moscow on March 25, 2006, Greek Independence Day, and she attended a reception at the Greek embassy.
28) At a royal party in Somerset, Ambassador Schenck was attending a reception hosted by Queen Victoria, when he was persuaded to write down his rules for poker by a duchess.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attend a reception
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attend a reception with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attend a reception
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attend a reception in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attend a reception.
20 examples of simple sentences of attend a reception. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attend a reception
Compound Sentences with attend a reception
Complex Sentences with attend a reception
Compound-Complex Sentences with attend a reception