attend a premiere in a sentence
1) Or did you attend a premiere?
2) Talks of a blossoming affair between Cressida and Harry started last summer when they attended a premiere of a Batman movie .
3) Dennis appears once again in "The Beano Videostars" DVD, this time attending a premiere to an all new Beano feature.
4) as with the third series and every series subsequently, the stars of the show and production crew attended a premiere in central London where the first two episodes of the series were screened.
attend a premiere example sentences5) Meanwhile Di attended a premiere in London last night for Julie Walters' film, Just Like a Woman, in aid of a cancer appeal.
6) Clara Bow attends a premiere with Mae Murray
7) (If you pledge a certain amount, you get signed souvenirs, a chance to attend a premiere, etc. Someone pledged $10,000 for a one-line walk-on role in Braff's movie.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attend a premiere
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attend a premiere with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attend a premiere
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attend a premiere in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attend a premiere.
20 examples of simple sentences of attend a premiere. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attend a premiere
Compound Sentences with attend a premiere
Complex Sentences with attend a premiere
Compound-Complex Sentences with attend a premiere