attend a gathering in a sentence
1) They are attending a gathering of several supervillains planning to cause chaos.
2) Haruhiko Kuroda attended a gathering of the Japan Business Federation on Wednesday .
3) Bauer also attended a gathering of MacDowell Colony composers on August 6, 1955.
4) as usual in ancient democracies, one had to physically attend a gathering in order to vote.
attend a gathering example sentences5) When attending a gathering, trade fair, or even going about town, you should look professional.
6) On our way back to aden we attended a gathering of Arab sheikhs, who presented my father with a magnificent dagger.
7) I would like to be able to attend a gathering with all the sporting greats who have provided hours and hours of exciting achievements.
8) Lee set the tone when she attended a gathering at a Vista manicurist's shop, joining the chorus of voices saying it was time to "take this country back" from undocumented immigrants.
9) In November 2009, I had the privilege of attending a gathering of some of the leading anti-aging biologists and experts in the world.
10) On November 3, he attended a gathering of poets in Yoichi, where he met the poets of Otaru, including Bonsei Namiki and Shōji Inabata.
11) From 24 to 26 March 1979, Museveni and FRONasa attended a gathering of exiles and rebel groups in the northern Tanzanian town of Moshi.
12) In 1001 Brian Bóru led his army from Kincora into the town, his fleet sailing up the river via Lough Derg to attend a gathering.
13) In 1586 he attended a gathering at a country house in the company of Father Henry Garnett (later executed for complicity in the Gunpowder Plot) and the Catholic poet Robert Southwell.
14) He would of course be delighted to attend a gathering at the Tower the following day, but was McGann aware (indeed did he care?) that tomorrow was Christmas Eve?
example sentences with attend15) Faculty adviser Steve Gerras described him as " serious and quiet" – even at outside events, like when he attended a gathering to watch the Super Bowl at Gerras' home.
16) Attack condemned Officials said Mehsud was killed after attending a gathering of 25 Taliban leaders to discuss the government's offer of talks.
17) On November 1, he attended a gathering at the White House with about 150 leaders from across the country who have been working in support of the American Jobs Act.
18) The main purpose of their visit was to attend a gathering of clergy from Northern and Central Dioceses to look at the life and work of priests in Zambia and England.
19) " After attending a gathering of Lima-based explorers, he spotted a curious detail on a Nasa satellite photo released in 1976.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attend a gathering
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attend a gathering with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attend a gathering
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attend a gathering in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attend a gathering.
20 examples of simple sentences of attend a gathering. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attend a gathering
Compound Sentences with attend a gathering
Complex Sentences with attend a gathering
Compound-Complex Sentences with attend a gathering