attend a demonstration in a sentence
1) I also attended a demonstration showing how gold bars are made.
2) Lisa's husband was one of the professionals scheduled to attend a demonstration the next morning.
3) After attending a demonstration firing, President Lincoln was impressed enough to give it his approval.
4) Aarabi, a pro democracy student disappeared nearly a month ago after attending a demonstration in Tehran.
attend a demonstration example sentences5) People attend a demonstration called by the organization Platform for Mortgage Victims on February 16 in Madrid .
6) The club's decision to sign a former Axis paratrooper sparked protests and 20,000 people attended a demonstration.
7) Zalinski later attended a demonstration at Keely's workshop in November, in place of Colonel John Hamilton.
8) Tiverzin's mother and Patulya attend a demonstration which is attacked by dragoons, but they survive and return home.
9) MacShane supported the Solidarity trade union in Poland, where he was arrested in 1982 for attending a demonstration and deported.
10) All persons planning to attend a demonstration were required to fill out an application form 6 days in advance for each attendance.
11) Deputy Prime Minister and Coordinating Minister for National Security S Jayakumar attends a demonstration on key installations security at Jurong Island.
12) However, if you would like to hike the loop trail or attend a demonstration or talk offered during the summer months please allow an additional half hour for your visit.
13) On 20 March 2003, he attended a demonstration in Tahrir Square protesting the US invasion of Iraq and was allegedly beaten by Egyptian security forces dispersing the rally.
14) In Belgium organisers had expected around 30,000 people to attend a demonstration in Brussels, which is the home of the European Parliament.
example sentences with attend15) On March 8, 2007, Singh attended a demonstration for International Women's Day in Montreal where he was again arrested by police.
16) The narrator and F. attend a demonstration in Montreal's "Parc Lafontaine Park", where I. gets so caught up in the nationalistic Québécois that he joins in himself, shouting, "Fuck the English!
17) In 1905 Janáček attended a demonstration in support of a Czech university in Brno, where the violent death of František Pavlík (a young joiner) at the hands of the police inspired his "1.
18) In the aftermath of the Three Mile Island accident in 1979, some 120,000 people attended a demonstration against nuclear power in Bonn.
19) Women attend a demonstration calling on government to rescue kidnapped school girls of a government secondary school Chibok, during workers day celebration in Lagos, Nigeria on May 1.
20) com team attended a demonstration against GMO's in Calgary, AB, Canada.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attend a demonstration
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attend a demonstration with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attend a demonstration
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attend a demonstration in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attend a demonstration.
20 examples of simple sentences of attend a demonstration. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attend a demonstration
Compound Sentences with attend a demonstration
Complex Sentences with attend a demonstration
Compound-Complex Sentences with attend a demonstration