attend a celebration in a sentence
1) Today I had the opportunity to attend a celebration of Hawaiian culture, music and dance.
2) In 2005, Queen Elizabeth II attended a celebration of Alberta's centennial at the Saddledome.
3) On the tenth anniversary of Earth Day, 2,000 people attend a celebration at the TreePeople headquarters.
4) On the night of November 1, 1824, Desha attended a celebration at a neighbor's house.
attend a celebration example sentences5) In 1839, John Quincy was invited to attend a celebration in Canton, Massachusetts, but declined.
6) Together with members of Congress and other officials, Washington attends a celebration held at St. Paul's Chapel.
7) The introduction to the poem notes that among other gods and goddesses, Freyja attends a celebration held by Ægir.
8) MEMBERS of the public are invited to attend a celebration gala at Bowring Park, Liverpool, on June 26.
9) In September 1916, Fisher and Indiana Governor Samuel M. Ralston attended a celebration opening the roadway from Indianapolis to Miami.
10) Following tributes from across Canada, over 2000 attended a celebration of his life at Toronto's Westin Harbour Castle Conference Centre.
11) Broadband web has additionally made interactive video feasible hence you could possibly attend a celebration midway all over the world with out ever departing your own living space.
12) In 951, while in retirement, Li Jianxun attended a celebration where the imperial officials congratulated Li Jing on Southern Tang's recent conquest of its southwestern neighbor Chu.
13) On Anne's release a month later, Cobden and her husband attended a celebration banquet at the Savoy Hotel, together with other WSPU prisoners.
14) During their stay at Solomon's Pools the men attended a celebration of the King's Birthday on 3 June, when a parade was held in Bethlehem and the inhabitants of Bethlehem were invited to attend.
example sentences with attend15) One year after the events of "Ultima VII: The Black Gate", the Avatar and many other recurring characters from the "Ultima" series attend a celebration at the castle of Lord British.
16) The next day, Willow and his children attend a celebration in their village and Willow takes part in a 'test of magic' to become the apprentice to the village's wizard (Billy Barty).
17) After his six consecutive Tour de France win in 2004, Armstrong attends a celebration in his honor in front of the Texas State Capitol in Austin.
18) " Other positive reactions to his writings notably included that of teachers at a high school in Ploiești, who invited him to attend a celebration marking the start of the school year.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attend a celebration
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attend a celebration with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attend a celebration
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attend a celebration in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attend a celebration.
20 examples of simple sentences of attend a celebration. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attend a celebration
Compound Sentences with attend a celebration
Complex Sentences with attend a celebration
Compound-Complex Sentences with attend a celebration