attend a REHEARSAL in a sentence
1) I vividly recall attending a REHEARSAL in Salzburg at Whitsuntide 1977.
2) Quilty is said to have attended a REHEARSAL and been impressed by Lolita's acting.
3) Said Kay, who attended a REHEARSAL of the society: "Congratulations to everyone with their bars and badges.
4) While attending a REHEARSAL for a workshop at the Oval House, a fire eater was teaching people how to eat fire and he decided to join.
attend a REHEARSAL example sentences5) Journalist Chris Welch, after attending a rehearsal, noted that Anderson "was singing without his usual conviction and seemed disinclined to talk".
6) The full enormity of the charade hit her a week before the wedding when she attended a REHEARSAL at St Paul's Cathedral.
7) After attending a REHEARSAL of this work we make the following observations and recommendations:
8) A438 REHEARSAL means when Performers attend a REHEARSAL session with or without other cast members for the benefit of the Producer, writer, and/or director.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attend a REHEARSAL
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attend a REHEARSAL with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attend a REHEARSAL
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attend a REHEARSAL in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attend a REHEARSAL.
20 examples of simple sentences of attend a REHEARSAL. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attend a REHEARSAL
Compound Sentences with attend a REHEARSAL
Complex Sentences with attend a REHEARSAL
Compound-Complex Sentences with attend a REHEARSAL