attend a MASS in a sentence
1) We attended a mass meeting last night.
2) The evening ends with hundreds of students attending a Mass in the Immaculate Conception Chapel.
3) On the night before the game, 4,200 students attended a mass meeting at University Hall.
4) When they arrived they attended a mass meeting at the Kufra sportsclub to discuss the issue.
attend a MASS example sentences5) In 2006, North Korean soldiers attend a mass rally to hail the country's first atomic test.
6) Mrs Aquino earlier appealed to Filipinos to attend a mass tomorrow to demonstrate their support for her government.
7) They attended a mass the next morning, conducted by a Father Hammond, before the party moved on.
8) In 2005 on the 50th anniversary of publication of "Lord of the Rings" their daughter Priscilla attended a Mass at Sacred Heart and read one of her father's poems.
9) Liechtenstein does not use a coronation or enthronement ceremony, although Prince Hans-adam II did attend a mass by the Archbishop of Vaduz, followed by a choral display.
10) Democracy activists – pressure groups, religious groups and community organisations – attended a mass rally at Ko Shan Theatre in Hung Hom in November 1986.
11) In 1521, he personally attended a mass of Martin Luther in Wittenberg, and also of other reformed preachers in the following years.
12) On March 21, he proceeded through the streets of Berlin to attend a mass funeral at the Friedrichshain cemetery for the civil victims of the uprising.
13) Rabin had been attending a mass rally at the Kings of Israel Square (now Rabin Square) in Tel Aviv, held in support of the Oslo Accords.
14) When Glee was being cast, videos of Cory were submitted and he attended a mass audition before landing the role which brought him international fame in 2009.
example sentences with attend15) Well over a hundred of Oxfordshire's lowest paid and angriest health workers attended a mass meeting to hear that almost all the region's clerical staff had voted for a one day strike.
16) I was attending a mass rally in a huge public plaza that was filled with approximately 100,000 people who had all come to hear Charles Stross speak .
17) Supporters attended a Mass on Friday in the chapel of the Military Hospital Carlos Arvelo in Caracas, where Chavez has undergone treatment, according to state news agency AVN.
18) " On Saturday, eThekwini mayor James Nxumalo will attend a mass meeting at the local sports ground to engage with the leaders of the community," Mofokeng said.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attend a MASS
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attend a MASS with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attend a MASS
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attend a MASS in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attend a MASS.
20 examples of simple sentences of attend a MASS. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attend a MASS
Compound Sentences with attend a MASS
Complex Sentences with attend a MASS
Compound-Complex Sentences with attend a MASS