attend a LUNCHEON in a sentence
1) Pensioners can attend a LUNCHEON club, children can learn music, and gardeners swap hints.
2) So far, the highest number attending a LUNCHEON is 21 and the highest cost to date for each of us is $17.
3) In the summer of 1952 representatives of the State attended a LUNCHEON meeting held in Eureka and there stated they were interested in setting the fort up as a state monument.
4) The Cooling Waters gospel group is celebrating its 50th Anniversary while performing for senior citizens attending a LUNCHEON sponsored by Dr. Malik R. Kavala and his family.
attend a LUNCHEON example sentences5) One Friday, I drove out to Cardiff to attend a luncheon, and the Royal Welsh Polo Classic, at Pontcanna Fields in the grounds of Cardiff Castle, for many years the home of the Marquesses of Bute.
6) attended a luncheon... one of the most magnificent and costly I ever attended.'
7) " Mrs. Sandusky said her husband was having a disagreement, including yelling, with the boy–in the bathroom but "clothed"–about attending a luncheon.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attend a LUNCHEON
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attend a LUNCHEON with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attend a LUNCHEON
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attend a LUNCHEON in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attend a LUNCHEON.
20 examples of simple sentences of attend a LUNCHEON. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attend a LUNCHEON
Compound Sentences with attend a LUNCHEON
Complex Sentences with attend a LUNCHEON
Compound-Complex Sentences with attend a LUNCHEON