attend a GAME in a sentence
1) She attended a GAME during a visit to Chicago.
2) Somehow she managed to attend a GAME of Rugby League.
3) Always enjoy attending a GAME there .
4) Sports jerseys – Only if you're attending a game, man.
attend a GAME example sentences5) Hale attended a GAME with high school teammate and friend Cameron Saddler.
6) Look what is cost to attend a GAME pushing many out of the stadiums .
7) He enjoys getting out and interacting with those fans who can't attend a game.
8) Overall, you could end up spending close to $100 yourself to attend a game.
9) He had not attended a GAME in some time because "this team broke my heart".
10) Clippers owner Donald Sterling gestures while attending a GAME between the Clippers and Lakers in December 2011.
11) Abraham Lincoln watched cricket in Milwaukee in 1849 when he attended a GAME between Chicago and Milwaukee.
12) To date, over 3,000 youths and their families have attended a GAME through C-Webb's Crew.
13) One thing I remember clearly, however, is that it was affordable to attend a GAME under Tagliabue.
14) The work lends a spirited aesthetic to the stadium and adds to the overall magic of attending a game.
example sentences with attend15) If you are ever in Puerto Rico during the summer months and enjoy basketball, I highly recommend attending a game.
16) The assertion that it costs a family of four $100 to attend a GAME is worse than comparing apples with oranges.
17) a crowd of 8,300 fans attended a GAME against the Canadiens, in which rookie Howie Morenz scored his first NHL goal.
18) If fans were able to find a job during this time period it meant they would be unable to attend a GAME since all GAMEs were during the day.
19) The argument that it costs much more today to attend a GAME then it did 5, 10 or 20 years ago is also open to debate.
20) Not only to make the prospect of attending a GAME more inviting to local people, but to ensure the club has a community to support.
21) Excellent piece Tony football is a passionate GAME but when you attend a GAME you do expect to make your way home safe u0026 in one piece.
22) The Cardinals' market, like the Dolphins', is home to many transplanted residents who might not sacrifice comfort to attend a GAME played by their adopted team.
23) Roman and Zhang Hao posing as a couple to attend a game, they practice good topic to answer eleven out of the last physical GAME also had to turn off, they got an electric car.
24) The GAME was played in front of 2,200 spectators, described as "he largest and most enthusiastic crowd that ever attended a GAME in the athletic field.
25) The capacity was topped with a crowd of 7,100 in the home opener, attending a GAME against the Wanderers on January 11, which Ottawa won 12–2.
26) In 1909, at a time when rugby union had not yet become professionalised, 52,000 people in Sydney attended a GAME between New South Wales and New Zealand.
27) Another exciting thing happened in the first half of the season on the 4th of July, the Diablos set the league attendance single-GAME record with more than 11,000 fans attending a game.
28) It was not until 2004, when he and then-Dodgers owner Frank McCourt attended a GAME at Fenway Park, that Scully went to a pro baseball GAME as a spectator.
29) In the United States, Jackman supports the Philadelphia Union of Major League Soccer, attending a GAME at PPL Park in June 2010.
30) In 2004, the astros launched Wi-Fi throughout the ballpark, allowing fans to use the Internet while attending a GAME for a fee.
31) In September 2009, freelance journalist Mike Whalley said after attending a GAME against Peterborough United: "The home fans certainly make plenty of noise.
32) Ray tracks him down in Boston and persuades him to attend a GAME at Fenway, where Ray hears the voice urging him to "go the distance.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attend a GAME
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attend a GAME with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attend a GAME
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attend a GAME in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attend a GAME.
20 examples of simple sentences of attend a GAME. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attend a GAME
Compound Sentences with attend a GAME
Complex Sentences with attend a GAME
Compound-Complex Sentences with attend a GAME