attend a FORUM in a sentence
1) Nearly 75 students, faculty members, and staff and administrators attended a FORUM on monday in lowell.
2) Lord Cocks, the LDDC's Deputy Chairman appointed in 1988, attended a FORUM twice a year.
3) On May 28, 2013, she attended a FORUM at Saint Anselm College to explain her "Never Contract With the Enemy Act" (S. 675) she co-sponsored with Richard Blumenthal (D-CT).
4) By attending a FORUM you will find out how your transport system works, learn about new developments and improvements and have your say on the future of transport.
attend a FORUM example sentences5) Then, when Leung visited Yuen Long recently to attend a FORUM organised by pro-establishment organisations, it attracted opposing sides and they clashed outside the venue.
6) View full size About 30 people, including media and five elected officials, attended a FORUM convened by Rep. John Rogers, D-Birmingham, to discuss his occupational tax plan.
7) " State-controlled Chinese media reported that Liu Changming, who is an academic from the Chinese Academy of Sciences attended a FORUM meeting in September.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attend a FORUM
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attend a FORUM with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attend a FORUM
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attend a FORUM in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attend a FORUM.
20 examples of simple sentences of attend a FORUM. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attend a FORUM
Compound Sentences with attend a FORUM
Complex Sentences with attend a FORUM
Compound-Complex Sentences with attend a FORUM