attend a COURT in a sentence
1) This was the first time Gudmund had attended a Court.
2) Taylor then attended a COURT hearing investigating the claims of match-fixing made during the 1994 tour.
3) Imagine attending a COURT reporter seminar that was so funny and interesting that you actually hurried back from the bathroom?
4) Because of this, Steve Jobs was ordered to attend a COURT hearing regarding antitrust violations specifically with iPods and iTunes.
attend a COURT example sentences5) On 9 January 1405 he found time to attend a COURT at Higham Ferrers and be admitted to a burgage there.
6) If you are due to attend a COURT appearance, it is important to have support people accompany you as well as a lawyer.
7) These are: to enable a patient to attend a COURT hearing or a necessary medical (including dental) appointment. 20.
8) While Nape said the charge was politically motivated, he was due to attend a COURT hearing into the matter after the electoral process.
9) Special agents forcibly removed and seized four children from their home and ordered parents Dirk and Petra Wunderlich to attend a COURT hearing.
10) In May 1850, Major Thomas J. Jackson, who would later be forever immortalized with the nickname "Stonewall," attended a COURT martial at Plattsburgh Barracks.
11) Dr. Rashid Ahmad and his son-in law, Riaz Ahmad Khan, were attacked as they were about to attend a COURT hearing in Shab Qadar.
12) Lu was accompanied by several lawyers and an accountant, but the witnesses they had requested to testify, including Ai, were prevented from attending a COURT hearing.
13) One June 12, before taking up his duties as editor of the "Minerva", Kendall traveled to Lexington to attend a COURT session.
14) It was believed that the 73-year-old Bukit Gelugor MP was travelling from Kuala Lumpur to Penang to attend a COURT hearing later in the morning when the accident occurred.
example sentences with attend15) On one occasion, he spent all night in a Parliamentary session that ended at 6 a.m. and then attended a COURT session the next day.
16) Hale also made decisions which negatively impacted on the Commonwealth, executing a soldier for murdering a civilian in 1655, and actively refusing to attend a COURT hearing outside term time.
17) The police already know that they can obtain the necessary legal authority to require the practitioner to attend a COURT hearing and, if necessary, to examine his papers.
18) Tania's mother, Jackie May, said her daughter had been due to attend a COURT hearing in Gloucester the day after her disappearance last Wednesday.
19) Kelly Burke, 34, of Seaholme Road, Mablethorpe, has had a warrant for arrest issued after failing to attend a COURT hearing at Skegness Magistrates' Court.
20) a prison spokesman said the move was so she could attend a COURT hearing, but added that he didn't know whether Alyokhina would be coming back.
21) Subpoenas for witnesses who are required to attend a COURT of the United States, in any district, may run into any other district in any proceeding under this section.
22) " It's my first time (attending a COURT hearing)... and this is a big case," Simeone said a few minutes before people were ushered into the courtroom.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attend a COURT
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attend a COURT with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attend a COURT
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attend a COURT in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attend a COURT.
20 examples of simple sentences of attend a COURT. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attend a COURT
Compound Sentences with attend a COURT
Complex Sentences with attend a COURT
Compound-Complex Sentences with attend a COURT