attend a CEREMONY in a sentence
1) Many participants in the battle attend a ceremony.
2) Thousands of people attended a CEREMONY dedicated to their unborn children.
3) Russell Crowe attended a CEREMONY to mark the creation of the stamps.
4) When you attend a ceremony, show respect by asking about guidelines for observing or participating.
attend a CEREMONY example sentences5) Cornelia attends a CEREMONY naming a street intersection for her grandnephew who died in France.
6) Several weeks later, candidate Prez Rickard attends a CEREMONY to launch construction of the road.
7) In 2006, Harper attended a CEREMONY at which the school's gymnasium was named for him.
8) Peter, Moira, and Wendy attend a CEREMONY for the expansion of Wendy's orphanage.
9) Faith 20: Mother Goddess – attends a CEREMONY celebrating the Vietnamese spirit religion of the Mother goddess.
10) In Toronto, an estimated crowd of 80,000 attended a CEREMONY at Nathan Phillips Square to salute the players.
11) Then Wilsonville Mayor Jerry Krummel visited Japan in 1994 to attend a CEREMONY honoring Kitakata's 40th birthday.
12) The Palestinian Authority and Hamas both planned official ceremonies and Pa president Abbas attended a CEREMONY at his Muqataa compound.
13) Hundreds of people attended a CEREMONY in Joy Street (where he was shot) organised by the McCann family.
14) Chief Executive Kneale ashwell attended a CEREMONY in Holland to present awards to two of the country's top restaurants.
example sentences with attend15) He will be attending a CEREMONY at the Cathedral of the Holy Cross with Mayor Menino and Governor Patrick.
16) After attending a CEREMONY honoring the dead, the Arbiter and the rest of the Elites leave for their homeworld.
17) In 749, Yopaat B'alam II of Yaxchilan attended a CEREMONY to honour Ruler 4 of Piedras Negras.
18) Prime Minister Gordon Brown and Mayor of London Boris Johnson attended a CEREMONY at on 15 May 2009 when construction started.
19) In 2010, Erdoğan became the first prime minister of Turkey to attend a CEREMONY organized to commemorate the tragedy at Karbala.
20) Award achievers receive a pin and certificate to mark their achievements, and may be able to attend a CEREMONY within their Province or Territory (depending on Award level and CEREMONY availability).
21) In 2009, Cook attended a CEREMONY sponsored by the National Federation of the Blind to honor Louis Braille, who invented the Braille alphabet.
22) In June 1998, Mrs. Ma'ayan and some members of the Landsmanschaft attended a CEREMONY in Rzeszow to dedicate a plaque placed in the synagogue in memory of their lost community.
23) The following June, Eddie McAteer said that the Nationalists would not be attending a CEREMONY conferring the freedom of the city on The Honourable The Irish Society.
24) On the morning of April 28, I attended a CEREMONY at the Langley Township Hall, to remember those workers who have been injured or killed on the job.
25) The family of Anne Byrne, a Donaghmede housewife, did not realise how many lives had been affected by the attacks until they attended a CEREMONY to mark the 25th anniversary of the bombings.
26) When your application is approved you will be sent a letter stating this fact and inviting you to attend a CEREMONY at an address that will be given in the letter.
27) Both he and his wife have a deep interest in Ireland and attended a CEREMONY held in Limerick commemorating the scattering of the "Wild Geese".
28) After students have completed all of the requirements of their Honors programs, they are invited to attend a CEREMONY at which they receive their Honors Citations.
29) The leaders of all three parties attended a CEREMONY at the Cenotaph in Whitehall, a duty which normally falls to the Prime Minister.
30) On 22 September 2001, the Duke of York attended a CEREMONY at Kinsale in County Cork to celebrate the 400th anniversary of the Battle of Kinsale.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attend a CEREMONY
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attend a CEREMONY with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attend a CEREMONY
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attend a CEREMONY in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attend a CEREMONY.
20 examples of simple sentences of attend a CEREMONY. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attend a CEREMONY
Compound Sentences with attend a CEREMONY
Complex Sentences with attend a CEREMONY
Compound-Complex Sentences with attend a CEREMONY