attend a BANQUET in a sentence
1) January 1 – attends a BANQUET hosted by Congress.
2) In chapter 33, Njörðr is cited among the gods attending a BANQUET held by Ægir.
3) They will be attending a BANQUET in December to receive a plaque for the selection.
4) While attending a banquet, societal customs did not allow him to excuse himself before his host.
attend a BANQUET example sentences5) a prose introduction to the poem describes that numerous gods and goddesses attended a BANQUET held by Ægir.
6) They also blistered Blaine for attending a BANQUET with some of New York City's wealthiest men.
7) The poem begins with Sir Lancelot attending a BANQUET given by King Pellas, the father of Elaine.
8) The day before the battle, Ling Tong and Chen Qin (陳勤) attended a BANQUET together.
9) Njörðr is introduced in "Skáldskaparmál" within a list of 12 Æsir attending a BANQUET held for Ægir.
10) July 14 - Lafayette attends a BANQUET held in his honor at Sansay House in Morristown, New Jersey.
11) In the evening, he will attend a BANQUET hosted in his honour by Ms Patil at Rashtrapati Bhawan.
12) At the beginning of the book "Skáldskaparmál", Freyja is mentioned among eight goddesses attending a BANQUET held for Ægir.
13) Milo and Tock leave the dungeon and attend a BANQUET given by King Azaz, where the guests literally eat their words.
14) At the beginning of "Skáldskaparmál", Heimdallr is mentioned as having attended a BANQUET in asgard with various other deities.
example sentences with attend15) Mike Jorgensen and Veta Thode attended a BANQUET in Des Moines on September 18th to receive the award for the district.
16) About a year later, Hilbert attended a BANQUET and was seated next to the new Minister of Education, Bernhard Rust.
17) The Prince and Princess of Wales attended a BANQUET held in their honour by President Mário Soares at the Ajuda National Palace.
18) In each Contrada participating in the Palio, leaders, members, guests and a few lucky tourists attend a BANQUET in honor of the pageant protagonists.
19) After their return to Beijing, Li attended a BANQUET at the home of a neighboring high official who had been a friend of his father.
20) Celebrations were held in honour of Nelson's birthday that September, and he attended a BANQUET at the Hamiltons', where other officers had begun to notice his attention to Emma.
21) At the beginning of the "Prose Edda" book "Skáldskaparmál", Gefjun is listed among nine goddesses who attend a BANQUET for Ægir on the island of Hlesey (modern Læsø, Denmark).
22) After Prince Phillip, King Hubert, her parents and the Good fairies return, they all attend a BANQUET together and she talks about how she enjoyed her own duties.
23) as he was about to graduate from the academy, he attended a BANQUET where the food was contaminated, and contracted a near deadly case of typhoid, which delayed his return to college.
24) In 2005, Jacksonville residents attended a BANQUET in honor of Kennedy's life, and afterward a slide show with narration at Henrietta's Restaurant, located at 9th and Main Street in Springfield.
25) The first known attempt on Yale's life occurred on February 6, 1921, when he and two of his men were ambushed in Lower Manhattan after they stepped from their car in order to attend a banquet.
26) Leo's father, who was on his way to attend a BANQUET given by the Byzantine governor of Cilicia, Andronicus Euphorbenus, was murdered on 7 February 1165.
27) Around the winter of 194 BC, Liu Fei, the Prince of Qi, Emperor Gaozu's eldest son born to Lady Cao (曹氏), visited Chang'an and he and Emperor Hui attended a BANQUET hosted by the empress dowager.
28) It has also been suggested that Barclay left to attend a BANQUET in his honour, or that he wished the Americans to cross the bar and hoped to find them in disarray when he returned.
29) Later that day, Lien arrived in Shanghai, where he attended a BANQUET hosted by Shanghai CPC Party Secretary General Chen Liangyu.
30) The official opening took place on 1 August 1831; King William IV and Queen adelaide attended a BANQUET in a pavilion erected on the bridge.
31) On 18 October 1427, the Feast of St. Luke, he travelled to Tournai to attend a BANQUET in his honour, also attended by Robert Campin and Rogier van der Weyden.
32) Tycho suddenly contracted a bladder or kidney ailment after attending a BANQUET in Prague, and died eleven days later, on 24 October 1601.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attend a BANQUET
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attend a BANQUET with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attend a BANQUET
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attend a BANQUET in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attend a BANQUET.
20 examples of simple sentences of attend a BANQUET. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attend a BANQUET
Compound Sentences with attend a BANQUET
Complex Sentences with attend a BANQUET
Compound-Complex Sentences with attend a BANQUET