attempted fraud in a sentence
1) They also reported more forms of attempted fraud.
2) The office experienced a lot of attempted fraud by customers.
3) Expansion of fraud in foreign labor contracting to include attempted fraud and work outside the United States.
4) Stores are not allowed to resume ticket sales if the clerk charged with attempted fraud is still an employee there.
attempted fraud example sentences5) ANY attempted fraud OR fraud WILL RESULT IN MEMBERSHIP TERMINATION AND VOIDED COMMISSIONS.
6) The warrants list numerous charges including fraud, break and enter, robbery, attempted fraud and theft under $5,000.
7) Finally, if you think that you've been the victim of fraud or attempted fraud, you can make a complaint to the police.
8) The case was dismissed as an "attempted fraud on the court", with the court also inviting a motion against Prenda principal Paul Duffy for "lack of candor".
9) In Kimberley, he was the victim of attempted fraud by an impersonator, and at Amanzimtoti, he and two team-mates were involved in a road accident as a result of which Hobbs was thrown from their car.
10) On 9 March 2012, the Department of Work and Pensions announced it had 'been made aware of an allegation of attempted fraud in relation to a Mandatory Work Activity contract with A4e'.
11) After initially calling on the population to vote, PDL called for a boycott, accusing the majority party USL of attempted fraud.
12) Five months ago the castle was the subject of a second mortgage application for which Mrs Willies-Williams was sentenced to nine months in jail, suspended for two years, for attempted fraud.
13) The thief would have been fine if he knew the cardholder's name, which he did not, so the manager of the store notified the local authorities about the attempted fraud.
14) If you EVER receive an OTP message which you are not expecting, notify us immediately as it may be a sign of attempted fraud on your account.
example sentences with attempted15) " In the past year, moreover, the public reported to Action fraud over 46,000 reports of cyber crime, amounting to £292 million worth of attempted fraud.
16) The NRF/eBay collaboration should help ease the problem but it won't eradicate it, especially in cases where an organized criminal conspiracy is behind the attempted fraud.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attempted fraud
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attempted fraud with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attempted fraud
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attempted fraud in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attempted fraud.
20 examples of simple sentences of attempted fraud. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attempted fraud
Compound Sentences with attempted fraud
Complex Sentences with attempted fraud
Compound-Complex Sentences with attempted fraud