attempted escape in a sentence
1) There were a multitude of attempted escapes .
2) An orbiting imperial cruiser must have noted the attempted escape .
3) Gibson faces additional charges of assaulting an officer and attempted escape .
4) As an attempted escape, it was a failure.
attempted escape example sentences5) An attempted escape from the camp ends with him losing consciousness.
6) In "Lockdown" he dies during the attempted escape .
7) Some parts of the Bill are relevant to an attempted escape .
8) Their mother wasn't as lucky and died from the attempted escape .
9) However, Murphy was re-arrested and jailed for attempted escapes .
10) The attempted escape dismissed that trial and he was taken back into custody.
11) The King and Queen were promptly sentenced to be guillotined for their attempted escape .
12) Howe led an attempted escape of two hundred prisoners from casemate 5 in February 1864.
13) The last attempted escape occurred in July of this year and was easily thwarted by the superior fence design .
14) Michael Hutchens is suspected of felony menacing, felony eluding and attempted escape, the sheriff's office said.
example sentences with attempted15) Jonah's platoon is subsequently captured and then slaughtered during an attempted escape known as the Fort Charlotte Massacre.
16) After the attempted escape, Swami decides that keeping Randeep in Mumbai is dangerous and transfers him to Pune.
17) Under these oppressive conditions, the Union Army parolees became mutinous, set fires, and made many attempted escapes .
18) However, her ex-husband ultimately abducts her and later shoots her dead in Adam's presence during her attempted escape .
19) At the war's end, Bodin and another Swedish volunteer stole a car in an attempted escape to Sweden.
20) However, due to her imprisonment and Jessica's attempted escape, Niki isn't even allowed to hug him.
21) An unspoken reason for her attempted escape had also been the growing certainty that this attraction was coming to a head.
22) Fear of being sold and possibly ending up in the West Indies may have been a factor in the attempted escape .
23) The prison staff is very cautious, as Jessica has emerged previously and injured one of the guards during an attempted escape .
24) This is the earliest passage that suggests that slaves (foreign?) were sometimes mistreated to the point of attempted escape .
25) After an attempted escape, he is exiled to an island ruled by an eccentric astronomer who treats him like a dog.
26) It opens with the attempted escape of two of the Americans, who are mown down within minutes of escaping their hut.
27) As he continued the attempted escape, he led his men through an enemy trench line, fighting off the North Vietnamese at ranges as close as three feet.
28) Ghulam Farouq Yaqubi, head of the Khad secret police, killed himself after learning of the President's attempted escape, government officials added.
29) Based on an historical account, The Great escape dramatizes the largest attempted Allied escape from a German POW camp during World War II.
30) If you complain or write anything they will frame you for an attempted escape or for something else, and they will shoot you like a dog. 14.
31) She was still in prison on murder and kidnapping charges linked to George Jackson's attempted escape from the Marin County Hall of Justice when the article was printed.
32) Activist groups, specifically the Syrian Observatory for Human rights, reported that 72 defectors were killed as they were gunned down during their attempted escape .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attempted escape
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attempted escape with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attempted escape
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attempted escape in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attempted escape.
20 examples of simple sentences of attempted escape. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attempted escape
Compound Sentences with attempted escape
Complex Sentences with attempted escape
Compound-Complex Sentences with attempted escape