attempted coup in a sentence
1) An attempted military coup was thwarted in 1972.
2) If this was truly an attempted coup is unclear.
3) The government foiled an attempted coup in 1981.
4) The attempted coup was eventually suppressed by the loyal Army command.
attempted coup example sentences5) This helps explain why Amin survived 8 attempted coups .
6) The attempted coup against Chavez was par for the course .
7) Venizelos escapes assassination for role in attempted coup .
8) This had even lead to an attempted coup in 1962.
9) In 1933, the attempted coups continued.
10) If an attempted coup fails, the insurgent forces are usually destroyed.
11) There have already been two attempted coups against him.
12) The 2010 coup was brutal ; the 2013 attempted coup was farcical.
13) According to Egyptian sources an attempted coup takes place in Baghdad.
14) How are Saudi interests served by spreading rumors of an attempted coup ?
example sentences with attempted15) The first four mentioned in the above list survived the attempted coup .
16) The attempted coup fails and Arthur kills Accolon in single combat.
17) An attempted coup in August 1991 left Gorbachev in power but weakened.
18) The attempted coup turned into an even greater fiasco than Strasbourg mutiny.
19) However, his attempted coup failed.
20) attempted coup by Space Corps veterans under General Vincent.
21) His regime was plagued by attempted coups and intrigue within the military establishment.
22) An attempted coup d'état before Pardo took power did not succeed.
23) Joshua Oupo Gqozo, survived a further attempted coup .
24) November 21 – In Togo, the army crushes an attempted coup .
25) The Bolsheviks' role in stopping the attempted coup further strengthened their position.
26) Much is made of Chávez's attempted coup d'état in 1992.
27) Murtala was killed during the attempted coup, but Obasanjo escaped death.
How to use attempted in a sentence28) In August 1991, there was news of an attempted coup against Gorbachev.
29) An attempted Russian coup is reported on APC networks via the GlasNet node.
30) Links between senior Bush's administration officials and the attempted coup have been established.
31) On the night of 30 September 1965 an attempted coup took place in Jakarta.
32) An attempted coup in Jakarta was put down by forces led by General Suharto.
33) Thus, the ground was prepared for the attempted coup by General Kornilov.
34) Both Ahomadégbé-Tomêtin and Maga believed that the latter incident was an attempted coup .
35) It announced on July 15 that an attempted coup had been foiled the previous night.
36) Shevardnadze denounces what he calls an attempted coup and declares a state of emergency.
37) Alwan's attempted coup and Atassi's demotion affected Egyptian–Syrian relations.
38) He was detained briefly in 1932 for collaboration in General Sanjurjo's attempted coup .
39) With no external support and public opinion against it, the attempted coup was completely defeated.
40) August 1 – attempted coup against government of Daniel Arap Moi in Kenya.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attempted coup
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attempted coup with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attempted coup
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attempted coup in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attempted coup.
20 examples of simple sentences of attempted coup. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attempted coup
Compound Sentences with attempted coup
Complex Sentences with attempted coup
Compound-Complex Sentences with attempted coup