attempted bombing in a sentence
1) McCarthy made nine attempted bombing runs before Johnson was satisfied.
2) Satter wrote that three attempted bombings were prevented.
3) Five apartment bombings took place and at least three attempted bombings were prevented.
4) But Timerman was one of numerous people targeted in the 20 attempted bombings .
attempted bombing example sentences5) Americans were shocked on Christmas Day to learn of the attempted bombing of a flight to Detroit.
6) And that's why, shortly after the attempted bombing over Detroit, I ordered two reviews.
7) That one, an attempted bombing of a Social Security office in Arizona, caused no casualties.
8) Next came the 2000 millennium attack plots, which included an attempted bombing of Los Angeles International Airport.
9) The organisation's first action was an attempted bombing in Banbridge, County Down on 7 January 1998.
10) By 29 July, police had arrested all four of the main bombing suspects from the 21 July attempted bombings .
11) The suspect in the attempted bombing was Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, a 23-year-old Nigerian born into a middle-class family.
12) Police released images of people they wished to question with regards to the attempted bombings captured from London transport CCTV cameras.
13) Shahzad is believed to have bought the 1993 Nissan Pathfinder on April 24, a week prior to the attempted bombing .
14) The Mutallab case also resembles that of another attempted plane bombing, that of the hapless "shoe bomber" Richard Reid.
example sentences with attempted15) There were bombings and attempted bombings in resort areas in western Turkey and Istanbul, some of which resulted in civilian casualties.
16) On the same day, Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) announced that it was responsible for the attempted bombing .
17) Jan. 25, 2010 - Osama Bin Laden's latest audio tape praised the attempted bombing of an airliner over Detroit on Christmas day.
18) When it became public knowledge that several doctors were alleged leaders of the 2007 attempted bombings in London and Glasgow, it shocked many.
19) Also, much attention was paid to the fact that there was no TSA Administrator in place when the attempted bombing of NW253 occurred.
20) Today and tomorrow on the Hill, there will be a few committee hearings so that legislators can better understand what went wrong leading up to the attempted bombing of NW253 on Christmas.
21) Firm pat-downs and new X-ray machines are part of President Obama's effort to redouble airline security after last Christmas's attempted bombing aboard an airplane landing in Detroit.
22) The group has been implicated in attacks against Tunisian security forces, assassinations of Tunisian political figures (including Belaid and Brahmi), and an attempted bombing of a tourist hotel.
23) The concert was presented by a new organization called Pakistani Peace Builders, which was formed after the attempted bombing in Times Square by a Pakistani-American.
24) The attacks come amid a wave of bombings and attempted bombings in both Nairobi and the port city of Mombasa, and come days after several countries issued new warnings against travelling in Kenya.
25) The first was the attempted bombing of an area of nightclubs in London's West End, using fuel bomb devices placed in two Mercedes Benz automobiles.
26) On May 6, however, a Pakistani Taliban spokesman said it was not involved with the attempted bombing, but added: "Such attacks are welcome.
27) Anderson reportedly told a witness that he wanted to "shoot," "stab" or "strangle" Rosenberg prior to the attempted bombing .
28) The "Toronto Star" reported that the plane's flight route would have had it over Canadian airspace when the attempted bombing occurred.
29) The New York "Daily News" reported that police were looking into a possible link between the attempted bombing and the threats against Comedy Central.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attempted bombing
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attempted bombing with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attempted bombing
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attempted bombing in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attempted bombing.
20 examples of simple sentences of attempted bombing. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attempted bombing
Compound Sentences with attempted bombing
Complex Sentences with attempted bombing
Compound-Complex Sentences with attempted bombing