attempted abduction in a sentence
1) The boys are also accused of the attempted abduction of another youngster.
2) The boys denied the charges of murder, abduction and attempted abduction brought against them.
3) Unfortunately, her adventure results in an attempted abduction by a swarthy bearded brute.
4) The most recent attack was the armed robbery and attempted abduction of three women at gunpoint.
attempted abduction example sentences5) DETECTIVES in Lurgan are investigating the attempted abduction of a 10-year-old girl near Lurgan.
6) Also missing was Barnaby's attempted abduction of Little Bo-Peep and his ultimate fistfight with Tom-Tom.
7) Two eleven year old boys deny the abduction and murder of James and the attempted abduction of another boy.
8) In the Sun's newsroom, Haynes adamantly refuses to print Templeton's false story about the attempted abduction .
9) The attempted abduction happened just before 4 a.m. while the 19 -year-old was walking alone along 82 Avenue and 98 Street.
10) Cox confirmed detectives are considering Wednesday's attempted abduction could be related to a similar incident in nearby Florence last week.
11) There are no credible reports that indicate that attempted abductions like the one described have taken place in the Perth area.
12) Susan provided the police with DNA evidence which also linked the offender to an attempted abduction of a 16-year-old schoolgirl.
13) Legend tells us that the 'false Guinevere' is sent to a convent for the attempted abduction of her sister.
14) The police had planned to first link the attempted abduction of Julia Holman the previous night on a "Crimewatch" reconstruction in November, before Cannan's further crimes led him to be arrested.
example sentences with attempted15) In 2004, Harris was executed by lethal injection for the unrelated 1985 murder of Mark Mays in Beaumont, Texas, which occurred during an attempted abduction of Mays' girlfriend.
16) Dutroux was also charged with a host of other crimes: auto theft, abduction, attempted murder and attempted abduction, molestation, and three unrelated rapes of women from Slovakia.
17) His mad attraction to Esmeralda sets off a chain of events, including her attempted abduction and Frollo almost murdering Phoebus in a jealous rage, leading to Esmeralda's execution.
18) After that case, Poirot apparently came to the attention of the British secret service and undertook cases for the British government, including foiling the attempted abduction of the Prime Minister.
19) Antony Bourgois, 20, of no fixed address, faces three charges - the attempted abduction of Lizzie Lamplugh, 22, a publishing assistant, falsely imprisoning her and carrying an offensive weapon.
20) Two boys were arrested last Thursday and accused on Saturday night of James's abduction and murder and the attempted abduction of a second two-year-old boy.
21) The man the police want to question was walking through the Greyfriars bus station in Northampton, when he was caught on a security video shortly before the attempted abduction .
22) But attempted abductions of much younger children are not uncommon and the police say it's vital that parents are aware of the dangers.
23) The man's vehicle in Sunday's attempted abduction is described as an early '90s Chrysler van, grey or light-blue in colour.
24) Samuel Pepys described the attempted abduction in his diary on 28 May 1665:
25) Since its implementation, the program has proven successful in thwarting attempted abductions ; and
26) Notable or controversial cases, listed in the table below, include abduction or attempted abduction :
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attempted abduction
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attempted abduction with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attempted abduction
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attempted abduction in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attempted abduction.
20 examples of simple sentences of attempted abduction. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attempted abduction
Compound Sentences with attempted abduction
Complex Sentences with attempted abduction
Compound-Complex Sentences with attempted abduction