attempt unsuccessfully to in a sentence
1) The king attempted unsuccessfully to have the constitution amended.
2) Arista attempted unsuccessfully to overcome bankruptcy and encourage mining.
3) After the war he attempted unsuccessfully to operate a helicopter business.
4) Miss Dibble attempted unsuccessfully to stifle a cry of pain.
attempt unsuccessfully to example sentences5) Lysimachus attempted unsuccessfully to extend his possessions in Europe and Greece.
6) He attempted unsuccessfully to introduce coinage to replace the Maria Theresa thaler.
7) After his marriage, he attempted unsuccessfully to run a grocery business for 18 months.
8) Successive territorial governors, usually sympathetic to slavery, attempted unsuccessfully to maintain the peace.
9) Ironically, after they are captured, Pintel attempts unsuccessfully to invoke parley himself.
10) The infiltrators attempted unsuccessfully to take an IDF soldier's body back with them.
11) When, instead, David is victorious, Saul attempts unsuccessfully to kill him again.
12) As for funding, Smith attempted unsuccessfully to secure the financial assistance from several family acquaintances .
13) The man attempted unsuccessfully to break down the door of the panic room while shouting swear words.
14) For the next ten years, FINRA attempted unsuccessfully to collect the fine from Fiero.
example sentences with attempt15) In the case, the plaintiffs attempted unsuccessfully to prevent the deployment of troops to Iraq.
16) President Obama has attempted unsuccessfully to raise the tax credit to in his last three annual budgets.
17) The defense also attempted unsuccessfully to have a mistrial declared based on Maloney's closing remarks.
18) In 1951-1952, the Longs had attempted unsuccessfully to get McKeithen elected lieutenant governor.
19) At that time, Bizarro, sent by Lex Luthor, attempted unsuccessfully to kidnap Chris.
20) They attempted unsuccessfully to poach off Nom Nom's business, then lost the challenge for immunity.
21) Operational research experts (Freeman Dyson, amongst others) attempted unsuccessfully to have the escape hatch enlarged.
22) After attempting unsuccessfully to recover the car under yellow flags, the safety car was deployed a lap later.
23) Tipu then invaded the Carnatic, where he attempted unsuccessfully to draw the French into the conflict.
24) The Norwegian violinist Ole Bull attempted unsuccessfully to start a colony in the Kettle Creek watershed in 1852.
25) The British government attempted unsuccessfully to block this unilateral act–Rhodesia's first–for some months afterwards.
26) Initially, the Spanish conquistadors attempted unsuccessfully to transplant the alpaca into Spain in the early 1700's.
27) He had previously attempted unsuccessfully to qualify for the Dutch Grand Prix which was held on 31 August 1980.
How to use attempt in a sentence28) The governor, Josef Anton von Beroldingen, attempted unsuccessfully to bring the Leventina valley back into Uri.
29) He also replaced the Irish coinage with English, and attempted unsuccessfully to make English laws applicable in Ireland.
30) The plant continued to run in warm-up mode while the federal government attempted unsuccessfully to persuade North-Rhine Westphalia to reconsider.
31) When the Gonzalo Pizarro rebellion began in Peru, the insurgents attempted unsuccessfully to win Valdivia to their side.
32) They campaigned for the right to do so in the 2011 municipal elections, attempting unsuccessfully to register as voters.
33) In the Transvaal, he met Boer leaders who were attempting unsuccessfully to alter the peace terms reached at Vereeniging.
34) In both cases engineers took trains into curves at speeds well over posted limits, and attempted unsuccessfully to stop them.
35) Aguinaldo was again elected president in January 1899, and attempted unsuccessfully to persuade other countries to recognize his nascent government.
36) Norman Mailer attempted unsuccessfully to mediate the dispute through an open letter he published in the "New York Times".
37) In 1922, scientists attempted unsuccessfully to view a solar eclipse from the island to test Einstein's Theory of Relativity.
38) A fifth, Cohen, is white but represents a majority black district and attempted unsuccessfully to join the Congressional Black Caucus.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attempt unsuccessfully to
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attempt unsuccessfully to with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attempt unsuccessfully to
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attempt unsuccessfully to in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attempt unsuccessfully to.
20 examples of simple sentences of attempt unsuccessfully to. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attempt unsuccessfully to
Compound Sentences with attempt unsuccessfully to
Complex Sentences with attempt unsuccessfully to
Compound-Complex Sentences with attempt unsuccessfully to