attempt to in a sentence
1) I am presently attempting to teach myself philosophy.
2) The government made limited attempts to investigate cases.
3) Many posters are attempting to blackmail casinos.
4) The centre is currently attempting to find appropriate sites overseas.
attempt to example sentences5) Contemporary dream workers are attempting to revive those skills.
6) His blatant attempts to justify himself are equally telling.
7) We attempted to capture both fish without success.
8) He had made 2 previous attempts to commit suicide.
9) Academics attempting to understand business behavior employ descriptive methods.
10) Never attempt to turn unit without assistance.
11) attempts to move artillery forward encountered severe delays.
12) Rajasthan has unsuccessfully been attempting to attract solar development.
13) There is little attempt to explain ideas.
14) Brown attempted to attract more black recruits.
example sentences with attempt15) Battery manufacturers recommend against attempting to recharge primary cells.
16) The contestant is given three attempts to attain four rings.
17) All are attempts to answer important questions.
18) Other behavioral treatments attempt to change behavior through providing different incentives.
19) They too had attempted to raise eggs together.
20) Further attempts to raise capital were largely unsuccessful.
21) The structural approach attempts to prevent erosion.
22) System attempts to emulate epic superhero battles.
23) Early presidents attempted to enforce strict rules regarding conduct.
24) Statutes were eventually passed attempting to regulate practices.
25) The government attempted to develop heavy industry.
26) The fighting still continues despite several attempts to reach agreements.
27) Four previous attempts to pass legislation had failed.
How to use attempt in a sentence28) Certain parents are apparently attempting to bribe teachers.
29) All coaches attempt to conceal inner tension.
30) His attempts to break free had failed.
31) Any technical attempts to prevent " piracy" are doomed.
32) They examine early attempts to extend natural rubber reserves.
33) This bill attempts to score political points without creating real change.
34) Many students attempt to memorize far too much information.
35) It took him around 20 attempts to miss.
36) Police made several attempts to reach defendant by telephone.
37) We shall attempt to speak upon this concept.
38) Mind attempts to hold onto a single idea.
39) He was mortally wounded while attempting to rescue his comrade.
40) Political correctness therefore represents an attempt to destroy reality.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attempt to
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attempt to with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attempt to
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attempt to in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attempt to.
20 examples of simple sentences of attempt to. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attempt to
Compound Sentences with attempt to
Complex Sentences with attempt to
Compound-Complex Sentences with attempt to