attainment target in a sentence
1) Only a few of the science attainment targets are covered.
2) Thirdly progression may not be identical across the attainment targets .
3) The attainment targets, if any, are recorded.
4) attainment targets form the basis of assessment.
attainment target example sentences5) It involves a system of attainment targets for individuals without specific time limits.
6) The spectre of standard attainment targets (SATs) looms.
7) Some certificates can be linked to attainment targets in the National Curriculum.
8) Some pupils with physical disabilities may require the writing attainment targets to be modified.
9) Already many schools are working on various ways of recording attainment targets for individual children.
10) attainment target 4: Spelling (levels 1 to 4 only).
11) The children themselves must not be forgotten in the headlong race to reach attainment targets .
12) Yes, but that's assessed in English underneath the attainment target of writing.
13) Our proposals for attainment targets and programmes of study are those recommended by the Working Group.
14) The overall national purpose is to work for achievement of the attainment targets of the curriculum.
example sentences with attainment15) The reading attainment target contains statements of attainment for the earlier levels which relate to information retrieval.
16) Each core unit should also aim to cover all four PESC elements and all three attainment targets .
17) This is the ISS version of attainment targets, with the added element about negotiation of pedagogy.
18) Therefore, we do not recommend that there should be a handwriting attainment target after level 4.
19) During these stages, various arrangements are in place for assessing students and upon helping them achieve attainment targets .
20) At the initial planning stage there is probably no need to worry too much about the three attainment targets .
21) For each attainment target we have recommended statements of attainment and programmes of study at up to 10 levels.
22) Pupils with physical disabilities should in general have the same attainment targets and programmes of study as their peers.
23) The SEAC has identified the key areas of concern: 'How do I assess so many attainment targets ?
24) Primary education isn't some form of factory farming based on controlled diets of programmes of study and attainment targets .
25) Should they provide evidence of impact on attainment targets or information that highlights the benefits of learning outside the classroom ?
26) All of the attainment targets can be assessed at various levels, with corresponding programmes of study leading towards them.
27) On several occasions we spent weekends working furiously hard in small groups at drafts of attainment targets and programmes of study.
How to use attainment in a sentence28) The children could use a standard pro forma to assess their own performance against the relevant parts of the attainment targets .
29) This means that teachers must try to think simultaneously about the attainment targets and the statements of attainment within the levels.
30) Good historical practice will usually ensure that the attainment targets are covered many times over in the course of the work.
31) In this case, schools must ensure that the history requirements are properly covered and that the history attainment targets are addressed.
32) Our attainment targets and programmes of study reflect our conviction that the personal and social development of the child are inextricably linked.
33) To start with, there were to be 80 attainment targets per child, and the tests were to take 30 hours.
34) Schools need to ensure that all pupils, irrespective of their backgrounds, have an equal opportunity to achieve the attainment targets .
35) It has been clear from the beginning that there are problems here for teachers having to assess a whole range of attainment targets across the curriculum.
36) External assessment against defined attainment targets at 7, 11, 14 and 16 (and, inevitably, internal assessment between those ages) will demand a systematised approach.
37) Schools will have to learn to look across the whole curriculum, to identify where and by what means an individual attainment target can best be taught and assessed.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attainment target
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attainment target with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attainment target
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attainment target in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attainment target.
20 examples of simple sentences of attainment target. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attainment target
Compound Sentences with attainment target
Complex Sentences with attainment target
Compound-Complex Sentences with attainment target