attainment level in a sentence
1) Latino adults have lower degree attainment levels .
2) They persist even across groups with the same educational attainment levels .
3) It concluded that public housing did not have an independent effect on educational attainment levels .
4) CfBT literacy and numeracy initiatives positively impacted the attainment levels of 474 Year 6 children.
attainment level example sentences5) At this stage mechanisms for collecting information about attainment levels need to be designed and implemented.
6) This article explains how parenting skills can be improved to increase the attainment level of pre-school children.
7) The centre existed to support Calderdale schools in their drive to raise attainment levels with their pupils.
8) The salaries of those with higher educational attainment are generally greater than those whose educational attainment levels are lower.
9) Fixed term exclusions have a negative effect on the attainment level of students and ultimately on their life chances.
10) We wonder what attainment level of today's national curriculum one needs to reach before spotting that these are howlers.
11) States with higher high school graduation rates and college enrollment have lower crime rates than states with lower educational attainment levels .
12) In earlier times the former had been underachieving educationally whereas the latter are now near the peak of their attainment level .
13) The APU surveys confirm these findings with the added perspective that such differences are only apparent at the top attainment levels .
14) A growing number of studies show bullying hits schools where it hurts, in their attendance records and in their attainment levels .
example sentences with attainment15) The assumptions set out in the following paragraphs are central to the recommendations on attainment levels and programmes of study in paragraphs 15.24 to 15.41.
16) Indeed, while educational attainment levels in standardised tests have been improving slightly in England since the beginning of the century, this has not been true in Scotland over the same period.
17) There is no reason why information such as the number of statemented children and attainment levels in national curriculum tests should not be made freely available by our schools.
18) Sociologist Gary Sandefur has called reservations the "first underclass areas" because of their concentrated poverty, high unemployment, and low educational attainment levels .
19) Among Cuban Americans, with 86% classifying as White, those persons born in the US have a higher median income and educational attainment level than most other whites.
20) For example, in educational tests, item parameters represent the difficulty of items while person parameters represent the ability or attainment level of people who are assessed.
21) In Key Stage 1 Science, there was improved progress for girls of all attainment levels and for average and high attaining boys.
22) The educational attainment levels for the School District population (25 years old and over) were 89.5% high school graduates and 17.9% college graduates.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attainment level
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attainment level with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attainment level
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attainment level in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attainment level.
20 examples of simple sentences of attainment level. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attainment level
Compound Sentences with attainment level
Complex Sentences with attainment level
Compound-Complex Sentences with attainment level