attainment in a sentence
1) One risk factor is low educational attainment.
2) The relationship between institutional expenditures and degree attainment.
3) Status attainment is directly related to occupational status.
4) Additionally educational attainment is basis for occupational selection.
attainment example sentences5) Family structure is related to educational attainment.
6) Latino adults have lower degree attainment levels.
7) Yet circumstance quite often determines economic prospects and educational attainment.
8) Research shows degree attainment generally takes longer for transfer students.
9) The true attainment is a true understanding.
10) For true attainment, risk is essential.
11) One's ascribed ability strongly affects educational attainment.
12) Its vision is the attainment of high inclusive growth.
13) But that relates to ordinary spiritual attainment.
14) The educational attainment varied significantly among the different types of occupations.
example sentences with attainment15) Academic attainment is variable in kind and quantity.
16) Childhood emotional and behavioral problems in educational attainment.
17) The effect of community colleges on educational attainment.
18) Education attainment has been proven to dictate income and occupation.
19) This difference is attributed mainly to differences in educational attainment.
20) The occupational status attainment processes of males and females.
21) Educational attainment is also directly linked to income.
22) These poll results cast some doubt on measured academic attainment tests.
23) Unfortunately the effect is quite beyond attainment by such means.
24) Access to workplace retirement benefits increases with educational attainment.
25) California was ranked 48th in 2009 for high school attainment.
26) The attainment of fixed exchange rates would prove highly attractive.
27) This represents a 50 percent increase in attainment rates.
How to use attainment in a sentence28) An attainment of good thinking is truth.
29) In both political domains, knowledge levels rise with educational attainment.
30) The awards, recognised high attainment and outstanding continuous improvement.
31) Traditionally, those groups have lower attainment rates.
32) The Upper attainment is built specifically on contradictions.
33) And does child health matter for future educational attainments?
34) Only a few of the science attainment targets are covered.
35) Country of origin makes a difference in educational attainment.
36) The diagram also reflects certain states of spiritual attainment in man.
37) Do you search for their spiritual attainment?
38) How can logic help in attainment of truth?
39) Liberation means attainment of the state of infinity.
40) Final Correction is the attainment of love.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attainment
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attainment with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attainment
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attainment in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attainment.
20 examples of simple sentences of attainment. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attainment
Compound Sentences with attainment
Complex Sentences with attainment
Compound-Complex Sentences with attainment