attainer in a sentence
1) Lower attainers are very likely to ignore decimal points when comparing decimal numbers.
2) Success rates were not markedly different for higher attainers and lower attainers.
3) Success rates were not markedly different for higher attainers and lower attainers.
4) Even for low attainers projects are done individually if they are to be assessed.
attainer example sentences5) Lower attainers' inexperience with this kind of activity probably contributed to the following results.
6) Lower attainers are known to have difficulties with reading and may be deterred by printed tests.
7) That it is a very severe one among the lower attainers was confirmed in this project.
8) Low attainers can do mathematics!
9) A norm-referenced test can provide little information to assist in the teaching and learning of low attainers.
10) Most low attainers lack knowledge of the relationship between metric units and they also have problems with decimals.
11) A direct reading from graphical or tabular data is usually carried out successfully by a high proportion of low attainers.
12) These beliefs about what low attainers cannot do dictate and reflect the kind of learning experience these pupils have.
13) Results from the APU have demonstrated that decimal place value is a problem for pupils who are average or above average attainers.
14) At times, diagnostic assessment is necessary not only for 'low attainers', but also for 'high' or 'average' attainers.
example sentences with attainer15) At times, diagnostic assessment is necessary not only for 'low attainers', but also for 'high' or 'average' attainers.
16) Shane went into rebellion and was killed before he could be invested and in 1569, the retrospective attainer of Shane O'Neill banned the use of the title of "The O'Neill Mor".
17) They still include many high flyers; but Mr Cormack shows that an appreciable number are now likely to be modest attainers who were crowded out of a place at home.
18) Many of the lowest attainers have not distinguished the concepts of angle and space or length and so need tasks and concomitant criteria which attempt to clarify the distinction.
19) Given these details the criterion as worded would seem to foster an over optimistic view of what many lower attainers understand when they" find the area and perimeter of a rectangular shape".
20) For each criterion sample tasks are illustrated together with success rates for the lowest 40 per cent of attainers; difficulty factors and common errors are also pointed out.
21) The place value identification of criterion 1a is required in addition to the distributive law and this combination proved very demanding for low attainers.
22) With regard to low attainers in particular, the teachers' comments on the familiarity of pupils with the items in the GT4 reference test (see Chapter 3, pp.27-40) lend support to this view.
23) A large number of lower attainers treat decimals as whole numbers, a strategy that" works' when they are written to the same number of decimal places.
24) It is unlikely that many of the top band of lower attainers will get a high score on questions concerned with these topics.
25) Ratio and proportion are difficult concepts and therefore a limited number of questions was used, but it is not suggested that these represent the only possible ones for lower attainers.
26) The task of making a cover for a cuboid was achieved with acceptable accuracy by 77 per cent of the pupils, the lowest attainers being more successful than the top band.
27) If the aspirations of the Cockcroft Committee for low attainers are to be met, then these three aspects of difficulty will need to be dealt with in future teaching schemes.
28) Certainly the sample of lower attainers used contained more high scoring boys, as measured by the GT4 reference test, than girls.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attainer
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attainer with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attainer
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attainer in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attainer.
20 examples of simple sentences of attainer. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attainer
Compound Sentences with attainer
Complex Sentences with attainer
Compound-Complex Sentences with attainer