attainable in a sentence
1) This vision is an eminently attainable position.
2) Independence is already attainable in certain circumstances.
3) Is your ideal reputation realistic and attainable?
4) But there is hope and recovery is attainable.
attainable example sentences5) Obama has said it is not attainable however.
6) These figures are attainable with good building practice.
7) By what means is this object attainable?
8) Strategies are the more readily attainable skills in historical thinking.
9) There are literally hundreds of glass types and variations attainable.
10) State acceptable and appropriate behaviour that is attainable.
11) This makes them very available and attainable.
12) At absolute zero a system has attained its minimum attainable entropy.
13) This life is attainable–if you plan ahead.
14) Though you need to keep expectations attainable.
example sentences with attainable15) Progress and peace and justice are attainable.
16) With dedication to treatment, recovery is attainable.
17) On that article, truth seemed attainable.
18) Neither are sure wins, but both are certainly attainable.
19) The maximum possible pot attainable was again $1,000,000.
20) At semi-automatic, 300 rpm is easily attainable.
21) With such methods employed, gigahertz frequencies are easily attainable.
22) A speed of 50 mph is attainable from a motionless position.
23) This should be an attainable tuner car for younger driving enthusiasts.
24) Even more useful are her realistic, attainable suggestions for change.
25) The goals for the project are ambitious, yet attainable.
26) An activity that once we thought impossible is now attainable.
27) Offer attainable incentives and recognize those who achieve these targets.
How to use attainable in a sentence28) This effort is urgent, but the challenges appear attainable.
29) Sustainable solutions are attainable only by peaceful and respectful negotiations.
30) Make goals that are challenging, but attainable.
31) Ultimately Republican concessions differed little from what was attainable without shutdown.
32) This substantially increases the distance attainable in the throw.
33) People apparently believe it is desirable, and attainable.
34) Be realistic . Your goals should be attainable.
35) There are ways, sometimes impossible, but certainly attainable.
36) Constraints exist which prevent maximum relevance being attainable.
37) ACT also understands that land conservation is attainable through smart public policy.
38) The peace prospect faltered because no credible consensus was attainable.
39) It is globally attainable that it creates effectivize complication.
40) The Coalition helps make sustainable goods and services available and attainable.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attainable
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attainable with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attainable
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attainable in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attainable.
20 examples of simple sentences of attainable. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attainable
Compound Sentences with attainable
Complex Sentences with attainable
Compound-Complex Sentences with attainable