attain status in a sentence
1) No storms attained intense tropical cyclone status .
2) This indicated the system attained typhoon status .
3) The depression was never forecast to attain tropical storm status .
4) The depression attained tropical storm status within six hours of developing.
attain status example sentences5) Fourteen of the fifteen designated cyclones attained tropical storm status .
6) This album would also attain gold status .
7) Most potential candidates have already attained this status .
8) He then started playing tournament poker and gradually attained superstar status .
9) Prince Albert attained city status next in 1904.
10) In 2009 it attained one-day status till 2015.
11) It moved northward, hitting western Cuba before attaining hurricane status .
12) It has attained the status of a religion.
13) The following day, the system attained tropical depression status .
14) That total includes 50 selections which have attained Consensus status .
example sentences with attain15) This ideal has almost attained religious status in their people.
16) Buckley suggested that the car might attain collectible status by 2003.
17) Fabian quickly strengthened and attained major hurricane status late that day.
18) Some have even attained cult status among many Christians.
19) By September 13, the system attained typhoon status .
20) The next day, Frank attained hurricane status .
21) Later, it attained major hurricane status on August 19.
22) The Battle of Mons has attained an almost mythic status .
23) The institution officially attained college-level status in 1942.
24) Early on September 25, Terry attained hurricane status .
25) The storm gradually matured and attained tropical cyclone status on December 29.
26) Of the 20 storms during the season, 11 attained hurricane status .
27) Upon the formation of an eye, Paine attained hurricane status .
How to use attain in a sentence28) The season produced 19 tropical depressions of which 12 attained tropical storm status .
29) On 22 April 1988, Geraldton attained city status .
30) There were 43 reported tropical cyclone, including 27 that attained typhoon status .
31) Leg points accumulate throughout a competitor's lifetime until distinguished status is attained.
32) Towards the late 1970s, Surigao attained first class status .
33) It is estimated that the storm attained hurricane status a day prior.
34) The band's first five albums have since attained multi-platinum status .
35) Continuing eastward, Claudette attained hurricane status early on August 14.
36) Intensifying quickly, Raymond attained hurricane status on October 10.
37) Moshi attained the status of a town in 1956.
38) The unit attained combat-ready status within seven months–a record time.
39) The storm moved northwestward and quickly attained hurricane status on September 20.
40) Shy individuals are also more likely to attain leadership status in school.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attain status
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attain status with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attain status
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attain status in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attain status.
20 examples of simple sentences of attain status. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attain status
Compound Sentences with attain status
Complex Sentences with attain status
Compound-Complex Sentences with attain status