attain maintain in a sentence
1) There is no attaining, just maintaining .
2) Attain, maintain, improve standards • Customer Focus 1.
3) So we attain and maintain a repentant spirit by the Scriptures.
4) Goal: attain or maintain a body weight that supports growth and development.
attain maintain example sentences5) Stress, anxiety and depression might prevent you from attaining or maintaining erection.
6) It can help attain and maintain proper weight and improve body image and self-esteem.
7) The Monetary Authority would then have a definite standard to attain and maintain .
8) Work with division and college leadership to attain and maintain accreditation and NCCPA certification.
9) Our Philosophy is to attain and maintain health through balance of mind, body, and emotion.
10) To successfully complete the 5-week training course high standards must be attained and maintained in all subjects.
11) Half of all men with adult-onset diabetes report difficulty or inability to attain or maintain an erection.
12) How experts attain and maintain superior performance: Implications for the enhancement of skilled performance in older individuals.
13) The ARB oversees all air pollution control efforts in California to attain and maintain health based air quality standards.
14) You should aim to live your life by attaining and maintaining your happiness while increasing the happiness of those around you.
example sentences with attain15) Whatever the mechanism, evidence suggests that dairy products are effective in attaining and maintaining a healthy weight," she said.
16) Suffolk Police's firearms team go through a vigorous selection process and training regime in order to attain and then maintain their place as one of the core officers of the unit.
17) But how is this state of perfect and continual sinless state attained and maintained if torment was the mechanism that brought it about?
18) A powerful education prepares privileged children to know what their rights are and how to attain and maintain them through concerted efforts to protect their class interests (P. Finn, forthcoming).
19) In the SEC Championship Game he had an" obligation" to his teammates from Ole Miss, they jump at the chance to attain and maintain the Christian standard of living.
20) Many inner-city young men in particular crave respect to such a degree that they will risk their lives to attain and maintain it (Anderson 1994: 88-89).
21) attaining and maintaining the JTAC qualification is the certification which allows the 1C4X1 to direct the action of combat aircraft engaged in close air support and other offensive air operations.
22) Balance, equilibrioception, or vestibular sense is the sense that allows an organism to sense body movement, direction, and acceleration, and to attain and maintain postural equilibrium and balance.
23) Frodo, at 51.2 kg, was one of the largest males ever seen in the group, relied primarily on brute force to attain and maintain alpha status.
24) Nursing – Nursing is a healthcare profession focused on the care of individuals, families, and communities so they may attain, maintain, or recover optimal health and quality of life.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attain maintain
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attain maintain with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attain maintain
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attain maintain in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attain maintain.
20 examples of simple sentences of attain maintain. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attain maintain
Compound Sentences with attain maintain
Complex Sentences with attain maintain
Compound-Complex Sentences with attain maintain