attain liberation in a sentence
1) One can become spiritually enlightened and attain liberation '.
2) Even here the deceased can attain liberation by recognizing this.
3) The anuttara souls attain liberation within one or two lifetimes.
4) Nor can you attain liberation simply by renunciation.
attain liberation example sentences5) Śvetāmbaras believe that women can attain liberation and that nudity is optional.
6) Vivekananda emphasized samadhi as a means to attain liberation .
7) The verses 87 to 91 discuss the capacity of soul to attain liberation .
8) The Buddhas have attained liberation from the thoughts of the mind.
9) Dhyana, or samadhi, alone is not enough to attain liberation .
10) The bodhisattva attains liberation and wishes to benefit as many beings as possible.
11) Meditating on It the mind attains liberation and grieves no more.
12) Śvētāmbara believe women may attain liberation and that the tirthankara Māllīnātha was female.
13) Of the nine baladeva, eight attain liberation and the last goes to heaven.
14) However, the world continues to exist even if a living being attains liberation .
example sentences with attain15) These texts assert that when "vinnana" is pacified, then liberation is attained.
16) Although attaining liberation for oneself, one does not possess the Buddha's Enlightenment.
17) Visvamitra taught Atma Vidya to Haris Chandra and he attained liberation .
18) One will attain liberation from all the bonds of karma and from the emotional afflictions.
19) In this state the soul has attained liberation while residing in the body itself (Jivanmukti).
20) Upon seeing that living beings cannot attain liberation, they can abundantly benefit all living beings everywhere.
21) You cannot attain liberation by undertaking sacrifices, vows, charities, pilgrimages or donations to holy projects.
22) Rama predicts that Ravana and Lakshmana, who were in fourth hell, will attain liberation in their future births.
23) The third is the meaning intended for the soul who has attained, or is nearly ready to attain, liberation .
24) As per the Akshar Purushottam Upasana, each jiva attains liberation and true realization through the manifest form of Akshar.
25) Not only will you attain liberation by acting in this spirit you will inspire others to act in this way.
26) It trains him in the methods of unattachment and discernment, so that he may aim high and attain spiritual liberation .
27) People do not have to wait until after death or wait for a revival after death to attain liberation from death.
28) It states that one who has attained liberation, freedom and immortality while in this human body is verily a true Jeevanmuktha.
29) However, it is predicted that ultimately they both will be reborn as upright persons and attain liberation in their future births.
30) Yogis are said to attain the final liberation or "videha mukti" after leaving their bodies at the time of death.
31) Not through increasing the thought processes about phenomena, but through mindfulness of the arising of phenomena, which leads to reducing the chatter in the mind, can liberation be attained.
32) As taught in the mystical forms of the great world religions, liberation is attained by "becoming one" with all things and all people (i.e., "God") through the practice of unconditional love.
33) Following the path the meditator experiences its fruit, then emerges as a "once-returner" who will return to this world at most only one more time before attaining full liberation .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attain liberation
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attain liberation with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attain liberation
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attain liberation in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attain liberation.
20 examples of simple sentences of attain liberation. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attain liberation
Compound Sentences with attain liberation
Complex Sentences with attain liberation
Compound-Complex Sentences with attain liberation