attain intensity in a sentence
1) The cyclone attained severe tropical cyclone intensity on January 13.
2) It eventually attained tropical storm intensity on August 28.
3) Jimena attained hurricane intensity two days later.
4) Early on August 4, the depression attained tropical storm intensity .
attain intensity example sentences5) Upon attaining peak intensity, Juliette developed an eye.
6) Operationally, the cyclone was not believed to have attained hurricane intensity .
7) Three more depressions formed before June 1; however, none attained storm intensity .
8) It ultimately attained EF3 intensity during its existence, according to ground surveys.
9) Strengthening slowed afterwards, though the storm attained typhoon intensity on April 14.
10) Slowly strengthening despite underneath warm waters, Pauline attained hurricane intensity on September 7.
11) Situated over warm waters, the depression attained tropical storm intensity a couple hours later.
12) Later that day, it steadily intensified, attaining hurricane intensity on October 17.
13) With favourable conditions, the cyclone continued to intensify and attained storm intensity 18 hours later.
14) According to the JMA, the system attained tropical storm intensity on August 26.
example sentences with attain15) Upon attaining this intensity, the storm featured a developing eyewall within a central dense overcast.
16) However, nine of the systems attained cyclone intensity, the second highest total in 30 years.
17) Tracking northeast, the system rapidly intensified, attaining EF4 intensity within ten minutes of touching down.
18) The system attained tropical storm intensity on 1800 UTC September 16, thus received the name Madeline.
19) Roughly 24 hours after attaining hurricane intensity, the storm abruptly turned east in response to the trough.
20) Upon attaining this intensity, the storm became embedded within an area strong, divergent, upper-level winds.
21) After attaining this initial peak intensity on November 9, Karen weakened somewhat as it gradually curved west-northwestward.
22) A firestorm is a conflagration which attains such intensity that it creates and sustains its own wind system.
23) Firestorm -- Firestorms are conflagrations which attain such intensity that they create and sustain their own wind systems .
24) After attaining peak intensity on July 22, the hurricane slightly weakened while brushing the northern coast of Honduras.
25) Between 1978 and 1993, only seven of 77 typhoons attained peak intensity more than 24 hours after recurving.
26) After attaining peak intensity on August 16, Bonnie slowly weakened as it continued in an unusual northward direction.
27) Around the time of attaining peak intensity, Gustav began a fujiwhara interaction with nearby Tropical Storm Hortense.
How to use attain in a sentence28) The cyclone attained typhoon intensity partially due to translational motion as it began to undergo extratropical transition on October 9.
29) Moving in a general west-southwest direction, Fran passed between the Wallis and Futuna Islands while attaining cyclone intensity .
30) Eloise briefly attained hurricane intensity soon thereafter, but weakened back to a tropical storm upon making landfall over Hispaniola.
31) Shortly thereafter, Manuel attained hurricane intensity, before making its final landfall just west of Culiacán at peak intensity.
32) During its 50-minute track, the tornado attained EF4 intensity and remained on the ground for approximately 20 mi.
33) On September 10, Gilbert attained hurricane intensity, and rapidly intensified into a Category 3 hurricane on September 11.
34) Operational analysis of the storm indicated that it attained the equivalent intensity of a Category 4 hurricane as it made landfall.
35) An ill-defined tropical wave entered the eastern Pacific on August 1 and steadily organized to attain tropical depression intensity eight days later.
36) Following this phase, the storm attained typhoon intensity and developed a well-defined 59 km (37 mi) wide symmetrical eye.
37) Finally, as sensation attained an almost unbearable intensity and every drop of blood throbbed in her veins, he drew away.
38) But when a certain intensity is attained by the new emotion, a critical point is passed, and there then ensues an irreversible revolution, equivalent to the production of a new nature.
39) As a result of moving back over warm waters, the system began to re-intensify, and attained moderate tropical storm intensity at 0000 UTC on April 4.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attain intensity
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attain intensity with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attain intensity
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attain intensity in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attain intensity.
20 examples of simple sentences of attain intensity. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attain intensity
Compound Sentences with attain intensity
Complex Sentences with attain intensity
Compound-Complex Sentences with attain intensity