attain independence in a sentence
1) India attained independence on 15 August 1947.
2) Zambia became a republic immediately upon attaining independence in October 1964.
3) Jamaica attained full independence by leaving the federation in 1962.
4) He returned these titles when India attained independence in 1947.
attain independence example sentences5) On 5 August 1960, it attained full independence from France.
6) When India attained independence, Askote became part of independent India.
7) The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan attained independence in 1946.
8) In 1956, Morocco attained independence .
9) Since the UN's creation, over 80 colonies have attained independence .
10) It lists "attaining full independence of the country" as a political goal.
11) Then attain energy independence and pull out of the middle east for good .
12) Under its Turkish governors, the Beys, Tunisia attained virtual independence .
13) After over 381 years of Western dominance, the Philippines attains full independence .
14) The institute was established to train scientists and engineers after India attained independence in 1947.
example sentences with attain15) By the late 1970s, Mozambique and Angola had attained independence from Portugal.
16) The Konfrontasi, or Confrontation basically aimed at preventing Malaysia from attaining independence .
17) The Western peoples - with the exception of the Ukraine - did attain independence .
18) Texas independence was finally attained at the Battle of San Jacinto the following April.
19) The princely states of India would be permitted to accede to either dominion or attain independence .
20) While it had attained nominal independence from Russia, its presidents maintained close ties with their neighbours.
21) Even before India attained independence, Mavelikara had to its credit a super express transport service to Trivandrum.
22) In 1979, parts of the canton of Bern attained independence, forming the new canton of Jura.
23) At the Treaty of Westphalia in 1648, Switzerland attained legal independence from the Holy Roman Empire.
24) The struggle over Nagorno-Karabakh escalated after both Armenia and Azerbaijan attained independence from the Soviet Union in 1991.
25) Many African states did not attain independence until the 1960s from France after bloody insurgencies for their freedom.
26) However, when Mountbatten's timeline offered the prospect of attaining independence soon, sentiments took a different turn.
27) As soon as a child is born entitlement begins and is never questioned until the child itself attains economic independence .
How to use attain in a sentence28) After centuries of Danish, Swedish, German, and Russian rule, Estonia attained independence in 1918.
29) Many successful graduates spent their lives as tutors or scribes, and did not attain much financial independence or security.
30) Kenya attained independence on 12 Dec 1963 as a Commonwealth realm with Queen Elizabeth II as Head of State.
31) After the Central African Republic attained independence in 1960, developmental activities began, and the urbanization of Bangui ensued.
32) On June 23, 1976, Île Desroches was returned to the Seychelles as a result of it attaining independence .
33) After Pakistan attained independence in 1947, Hindus and Sikhs moved to India and Indian Muslims settled in the district.
34) In the long run, the Federal Government wants the state operators to achieve full cost recovery and attain financial independence .
35) In 1979 areas from the canton of Bern attained independence from the Bernese, forming the new canton of Jura.
36) The territory finally attained independence in 1990 as Namibia, after a long guerrilla war of independence against the apartheid regime.
37) In 1947, when India attained independence, Periyar called for members of the Dravidar Kazhagam to boycott the celebrations.
38) According to this story, the most precious 'jewel' was the last drop of blood necessary to attain independence .
39) The town attained independence as a small city state with the rise of the First Amorite Babylonian Dynasty in 1894 BC.
40) Italy finally attained independence in 1861; Venetia was annexed in 1866, and Latium, including Rome, in 1870.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of attain independence
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of attain independence with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with attain independence
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word attain independence in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with attain independence.
20 examples of simple sentences of attain independence. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of attain independence
Compound Sentences with attain independence
Complex Sentences with attain independence
Compound-Complex Sentences with attain independence